AvP Tops UK Charts & Sequel On The Horizon?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2010, 07:54:01 AM

Author
AvP Tops UK Charts & Sequel On The Horizon? (Read 16,998 times)

37smiles

37smiles

i would buy the sequal if it came out tommorow,even if it still worked as well as this one.im not tripped up over the flaws in this game.as far as i can tell all the problems that i see can be overlooked.and you know what while we are on the subject, i would be happy if the game was made for pc only and had the same graphics as the 1999 game.all im sayin is that we played those games back in the day because we loved alien and predator, and just wanted to be them.but after this game came out with better graphics,cooler moves and more realistic deaths than in any other game ive seen, all i keep hearing is bitching?what the f**k is wrong with everyone.no wonder no one likes the game everyone is to concerned with picking it apart.if your not a fan thats one thing, but to bash it just because its not perfect is just f**kin stupid.no game is perfect. sorry to tell you this i know it must break your little hearts but its true.but we have been waiting,well at least ive been waiting for this game for a long f**king time and im just proud to play the game.just be happy for f**k sake!

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

>:D    THIS GAME ROCKS IF ONLY THE AVP MOVIES PUT THE CRAP UP YOU THEY WOULD HAVE ROCKED.ROLL ON COLONIAL MARINES WELL SAID 37SMILES MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY..JUST ENJOY AND IF THERE IS A SEQUEL ANY BUGS WILL BE SORTED  SO STOP WHINGIN.

37smiles

37smiles

f**kIN-A!

Mike

Mike

Agreed at you both! Now to play Marine on nightmare! wow that's going to be hard haha. BRING ON THE SEQUEL!

nico_celtic

GREAT!!!! i love the game!! a sequel wolud it be great!!!

stealth bunny

I love this game too, it's everything I wanted and more and as 37smiles says I'd play a sequal if it was more of the same, sure there are a couple of problems ( such as not staying in the same lobby in online games ) but they're not enough to take the enjoyment away, it's a great game.

NOT HAPPY JAN

NOT HAPPY JAN

for love of blue balls  REBELLION fix the rank match search in australia we are waiting 30 minutes for a lobby with stuff all players . here is how you can fix just make rank matches joinable when in progress or make XP available in player matches . MAKES ME SICK TO THINK WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND WHAT IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REBELLION HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME

Hicks_0998

Well i didnt sit down and play it all thru straight, i have a life and its called work lol

Fujimaster

Well I guess its not GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!
And regarding the people having issues with multiplayer what playform are you using? Im on steam and I agree there is some issues with players but it doesnt take me half an hour to get a game. I usually play with the same people but after each game im usually in one within 2-3 minutes.

Corporate

ColdDeadEyes:
I concur with you !!  Or even better a crashed Space Jockey ship which was collecting xenomorph eggs .   ;D  

Capsule

Capsule

Fox doesn't give a flying F about product quality, as long as people are paying. AVP movies anyone?!?!!

MikkoM

MikkoM

Everyone who is opposed of REBELLION   :-X    doing the possible sequel CONTACT SEGA NOW, and let them know how you feel. They probably won`t listen to us any way, but atleast we can say that we tried to save the AVP franchise.

Cloud

Well i hope in the DLC there willl me more wepeons :D

dam dog

dam dog

Ive been playing this game since the 2nd day and iam enjoying this game very much love the multiplayer it diff not the same crap out there alrdy just got some problems with this game (but which game has not got a problem)Cant host or the host goes and wheres the dedicated servers?

MikkoM

MikkoM

And I am NOT saying that it would be totally impossible that Rebellion could produce a high quality sequel, but after playing this game and seeing the reviews of this and some of the Rebellion`s latest games, I seriously doubt that.   :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed