AvP Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

Author
AvP Officially Released! (Read 25,045 times)

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

hey guys, anyone notice there MUCH more slow downs on the released game, then on the demo.

AvP 1-2 ftw...

AvP 1-2 ftw...

Preload 16gigs for AvP on steam, ONE DAY BEFORE RELEASE,,, ffs Valve, I love you but you have made one dumb decision this time! we dont all have super connections,, its gonna be saturday/sunday/monday before i finish downloading it all...  And i should be playing tomorrow (FRIDAY) pfffttt   :-[  

37smiles

37smiles

predators are badass....just sayin.

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

anyone no why i get so much lag on the real game compared to the demo?  demo max setting, real game unplayable   ???      ???      :(      :(     need help

krazybran

krazybran

I got the game today and im LOVING the Alien Campaign so far

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

I love this game but the matchmaking is TERRIBLE! I can't even find a damn game! I can always find a game fine on GOW halo and MW2 so what the hell!?

alien90

alien90

good! now maybe we can get some Alien prequel news....

Dylan92

Dylan92

this game kicks ass id have to say best multi speicies video game ever   ;D  

Xenoligiost

Xenoligiost

i just got mine today, it runs well sometimes. my comp is more than well equiped enough to handle this game. but i have TONS of lag in game    :-[       >:(       :(     all settign set on lowest possible. anyone else having the same problem? pm me or somthin if you have advice

left4theXeno

left4theXeno

Have someone it on the XBOX??
When yes, how is the graphics? I donĀ“t like games with bad framerate or tearing or tons of clipping.
Is AvP good or bad? With the graphics and so on...

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

@Xeno  yep me too loads of freezzin up and stutters dude. lots of ppl are having the same issue. we need a patch to sort this ASAP

Reaper1994

Reaper1994

The same happens to me.WTH?

HiVol

HiVol

I'm enjoying the game.  The campaigns are fun but my fun is in multiplayer.  When playing online last night I found myself breathing a sigh of relief when the match was done.  There's nothing I've ever played like this.  It's exciting when your walking the level looking for comrads as the background ambiants plays and you see an alien run past you completely unaware of your presence than a predator trophy kills you from behind.  Very intense.  I will say its not the best game out there but definetly worth every penny.  Good job Rebellion   >:D  

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

can Anyone please Send me a Link where i download directx 10 please. or even Dx11. thanks

AvP 1-2 ftw...

AvP 1-2 ftw...

been downloading this via steam since thursday morning, (when it was release for PreLoad) only got 54% so far. Valve you IDIOTS.. A game that is 16gig needs more than one day to download before its release ffs....      :'(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed