New Predators Set Pictures

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 11:04:04 AM

Author
New Predators Set Pictures (Read 11,843 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Set pictures aren't supposed to be exciting.

The Pointman

The Pointman

Cool set pics. When is the trailer coming out though?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Brian, firstly, if you use caps lock all the time, people will ignore your message. Secondly, nobody is going to make a film without human characters in it. You'd deliberately take away what little mystery the creatures still have, if you focused it purely on them. Thirdly, don't be so sexist. There's nothing to say a woman CAN'T be in these films. It's not as if a man is somehow more likely to kill a Predator in hand-to-hand combat - all humans are weak, compared to them.

Brian c

Brian c

I was talking about the predator franchise, the alien franchise is perfect with ripley, because she is the best actress for a women to be in a sci-fi movie. She did alien perfect. Predator franchise for me is different. Firstly they tried that already in avp 1, how did it come out to be? one word SHIT! avpr same thing SHIT! ok but do you really need 1 women out of the group no. it makes it look more realistic if its an army of 8 men , not to say they already tried this rutine and ruined the avp movies severley. Xenomorphine, you can make a good 2 hour movie of an all out brawl between aliens fighting predators on the alien home planet. Just avp, not the others. And txhsfball, if your thinking im going to start an argument with a 5 year old kid, your wrong, im not imature like you

Predator-101

Predator-101

Arnold schwarznegger was the best actor! Not sigourney shes 2nd best. And brian c i agree with just about everyting you said although i dont mind if there are women in the movies and i agree there should be a movie with ONLY Aliens and predators. And i read your posts because the capital letters stand out.   ;D  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Wasnt Paul Anderson trying to emulate Ripleys performance by that no-name actress?

the_unknown

the_unknown

is that how the predator planet loks like   ???  
i have more thinking of a more jungle terrain like in predator 1
because predator got 2 suns   ::)  

the_unknown

the_unknown

and i know how alien 5 ends a big nuke (kaaaaaabooooom)   :-\  

dwarf

dwarf

I see nothing

RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Looks nice to me.

BTW: this are simpls set pictures, so don't flame around. The preds and the invorement will look different in the movie, more polished.

shred predator

shred predator

would you rather have a bunch of computer animated sets and then say- yeah these sets look so awesome?!?!?! these are pics from a regular camera so get over it.   ::)  

BUGZ

BUGZ

"Arnold schwarznegger was the best actor! Not sigourney shes 2nd best."

LOL that made me laugh!! Made my night mate!!!   ;D  

ROFLrawrDinosor

ROFLrawrDinosor

Is this movie stillgonna be a re-make of the first predator becouse now its starding to look like hole different movie.

shred predator

shred predator

you think this is gonna suck- checkout the info on the new conan movie and god forbid: the new actor for conan. That is going to suck!! It is has all the potential of a straight to video abortion. sad day for arnold/conan fans.   :'(  

Geraint95

Geraint95

meh. It looks slightly interesting at most, given that pre production willl make these sets look great I've stilll got my hopes up for this film I liked the script and everything looks better when its touched up and filmed on real cameras... so yeah bring on Predators

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed