Ultimate Multiplayer Trailer Released

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2010, 06:48:11 PM

Author
Ultimate Multiplayer Trailer Released (Read 9,176 times)

vwpredator

@ brian c this is a first person shooter so therefore you see in first person view they arent gonna change it like concrete jungle which was third person view i personally like everything about the game ....stoked on the celtic mask

Drakolowe

just can not take it much longer :( i need it now, gotta w8 a week still :(

W1tchHunter

W1tchHunter

wow the praetorian getting beaten to the floor is lame :S on the AVP2 the praetorians where massive now there as big and weak as regular drones wtf

Drakolowe

play.com better deliver this game to my house either day earlier or on the day or there gettin commando'd

Killer

Killer

Hi guys i am playing the pc demo of avp3  cool game does anybody knows how i can do tropykills  let me know thank you   :)  

Biowarsproductions

Biowarsproductions

@W1tchHunter
It's because they took all classes and replaced with skins.

Drakolowe

press E wen ur behind em, but im sure u already no by now.

Brian c

what does the survivor editon contain?

W1tchHunter

W1tchHunter

i know they did but the fact they choose a whats suppose to be huge praetorian over a predalien skin is stupid imo

ryanpredalien

on 00:45 it shows the predators hand u can see it from the mouth of the alien oh and where is the preatorian   ???  

Stuntman

yea praetorian looks good and scary head shape... but i agree with the witch. in avp2 if you was a marine OR predator and you saw a praetorian you kept your distance unless you were hell with a spear as a predator or good at sniper headshots with a marine...but NEVER would you go hand to hand wit dat bitch...   :o  

Xenomorphine

'Praetorians' are just a different skin/model in multiplayer stuff. The capabilities are precisely the same as the rest.

omg

omg

im so excited i downloaded the demo for the second game so it can hopefuly contain me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VaGn3R

Cool.. 0.53 you can see grid passing by very fast..

Tim

Tim

Vw predator they should at least give u the option to change to 3rd person anyway

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed