Alien Gameplay Trailer Released

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2010, 10:52:52 PM

Author
Alien Gameplay Trailer Released (Read 6,308 times)

Corporal Hicks

Following on from their Marine gameplay trailer, Sega have just released an Aliens gameplay video. This one shows a brief section of the first Alien level in which Number 6 frees numerous other Aliens and you all go on a lovely little killing spree. You witness an AI Alien performing a trophy kill and one of the royal jelly canisters at the very start of the video::

Thanks to Ikarop for the news.

donut man

donut man

;D      ;D      ;D     HOLY that looks legit

Deathly_rYaN

is this on youtube?

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

Im gonna be an alien when i get it   8)  

vwpredator

wow looks pretty gnarsty

steelkatana24

steelkatana24

Screw Game Informer, this game is for the fans, by the fans! (IMO)

nick

nick

OMG I WANT TO BE AN ALIEN WHEN I GROW UP

Alien Pr0

Alien Pr0

not that good as alien i see   >:D      >:D  

HarshArbitor

HarshArbitor

Hey if anybody wants to add me on Xbox Live then here my gamertag is: HarshArbitor. Just looking for people to play with on multiplayer.

Nuke

Nuke

The vid doesn't work... Not on iphone at least :(

Darkfox426

Darkfox426

Splendid.

Rob#2

Rob#2

The AI Aliens are Awesome, the person playing as the Alien is really good & Rebellion has twicked the gameplay up a notch, AWESOME!!!!

nico_celtic

OMFG!! i cant wait anymore!!!!!!

vull

vull

looks good, i like how alien cpu/ai trophy/finisher killed that poor human with its tail..

what makes me laugh every time i see an alien player is the noobs dont use auto transition. they just spam jump.. maybe thats why u guys suck. a pred /marine online will shoot infront of you aka leading the target.. and u jump right into the fire / plasma / disc... try auto transition and moving all over the place..

vull

vull

hmm i just noticed...

what is royal jelly? for the queen? or some kinda joke? rofls

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed