NECA To Do Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 05, 2010, 07:50:07 AM

Author
NECA To Do Predator Figures (Read 8,645 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Toy company NECA has been responsible for Alien and Predator figures for the past couple of years, doing several series’ based on AvPR and a Giger and Cameron Alien. Horror Bid have just posted up that they will be doing a Predator series:

“We have confirmed with NECA’s Head of Product Development, Randy Falk, that the collectibles company will be producing action figures based on Predator, Predator 2 and the upcoming Nimród Antal directed entry, Predators. The figures will focus on the Predators and their many unique looks as seen in the three films. No human characters are immediately planned, though they are a possibility in the future“.

The news originally came from Figures.com but the source article seems to be down. Thanks to Lt. Mike Harrison for the news.

Jt

Jt

This is great news, I could always use more Predator figures. I still have my McFarlane Predator 1, but it has virtually no poseability. I'm hoping these new Neca figures will be just as poseable as their AVP:R ones, and that the release date isn't as far away as next Spring. Neca hasn't made shit for awhile, so they better step up. Mezco has been dominating the market for the last 2 years or so.

newbeing

newbeing

This is a dream come true. NECA really nailed the Alien figures. Can't wait to see what they do with the Predator ones.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Harrison?   :(   It's Harrigan! But yeah, can't wait to get a peek at the P1 & P2 figures! Hopefully they're as good as the AvPR ones.

Skinner

Skinner

Awesome, this is great!

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

WOOHOO!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!

Joe117

Joe117

WOOT, more toys where I have no room! Amazing news, us avp fans r getting spoiled..

skull-splitter

Depending on quality, I might have to find 12" versions of all of them...

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

great. I always thought they should do their own version of the Predators. I was thiking, Predator 1, Predator 2, Scar, Celtic, Chopper/Gill, and the new Predators

uruk

uruk

oh, YES.

tines28

tines28

Packed about 8 big blue crates with my colection.  I considered leaving them outside a comic shop.  However this has me rethinking.  Maybe I will wait.

Billiken

Billiken

I just hope they don't stuff it like hot toys did   ???  

Tim

Tim

Let's hope it has real netting mask can come off move arcticulation big long dread locks awsome detail on face and body and not miss a single detail stay true to the movie

Tim

Tim

And make them big

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

They better have good detail on them   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed