Full List of AvP Weapons & Abilities

Started by Darkness, Feb 02, 2010, 08:54:11 PM

Author
Full List of AvP Weapons & Abilities (Read 11,685 times)

Darkness

Staff member Ikarop has made a very interesting thread in the forum detailing all the weapons and abilities that the Marines, Aliens and Predators have in the game. There’s also new controllers layouts for each species on the X360, presumably taken from the instruction manual.

Thanks to Ikarop for the news.

rzrzkid

and where is the pc?? only consoles??   ???      ???      ???  

Darkness

Dude, you can configure your controls yourself on PC. It's irrelevant.

rzrzkid

sry! i know thise is not the right post but.... CHECK THISE!!! http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid42804654001?bctid=64505118001

INFESTATION TRAILER

Buwx

Buwx

Yayz! Can't wait for the game!!! O_O

NONYA

NONYA

no grenade launcher. shame and didnt they said they had new weapons?

sad

sad

:(      >:(    No speargun, netgun, or plasma pistol?! WHAT?!

AND no minigun or rocket-launcher...

These better be available for DLC... these are all
essential. Especially the speargun and minigun.

The flamethrower is badass, but the flame animations seem really jaggy..

Ironseven

i want a net gun =(

NICO

NICO

GREAT!!! I CANT WAIT!!! BUT WHERE ARE THE PC CONTROLLERS!!?

Ephemeriis

Ephemeriis

Looking over the weapons list, I am not disappointed.  I won't miss the netgun or plasma pistol...  Neither one of those is really a traditional Predator weapon.  We didn't see a netgun until the first AvP movie, which sucked.  And I don't believe I've ever seen the plasma pistol in any movie.  The spear gun has some precedence from Predator 2...  But we only ever saw the one spear-tip thing, so there's no telling where it game from.  As far as the minigun...  I've never seen anyone in the USCMC firing a minigun.

AmanChan

AmanChan

The net gun was first seen in Preator 2... ACTUALLY... and it was a usefull weapon in the last AVP game, I am a little upset that the weapon list is so very tiny.... Speargun will be missed by me. The plasma pistol was in AVPR. Yes you're right, the mini gun was really only because it was in the first Predator movie.

They should add like... a jungle comando campain for AVP, with all the weapons they used in the first Predator movie

nico_celtic

OMG THANKS!! THIS IS AWESOME BUT LIKE "EPHERMERIIS"SAY I DONT MISS THOSE GUNS EITHER.
ALTHOUGH THE NET GUN WAS VERY USEFULL IN AVP2 .

stas1s

omg, someone always has somethin to complain about...

sad

sad

Sure they weren't in the Alien movies, but the minigun and rocket-launcher were major weapons in both of the AvP games, and so were the pistol and speargun. And yes, the net-gun was in Predator 2... definitely would love to see it in some DLC...

RgularJohn

RgularJohn

it would be sad if those weapons would not be included. The minigun and granadeluncher were epic in the games and the movie. Also the net and spear gun just are a must!

You know what... in mauals they usually don't reveal all the weapons. I know they haven't been seen in any trailers but rebellion is not that stupid to leave them out by. At least they should have a dlc with them, which would be  kind of bad, if we have to pay for them extra.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed