First 10 Minutes of Predator Campaign!

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2010, 06:29:15 PM

Author
First 10 Minutes of Predator Campaign! (Read 21,551 times)

Just  watched it amazing

ViolentPredator

ViolentPredator

They have the first 10 minutes of alien gameplay! same website above predator gameplay! Looks fantastic

http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/videos/view/746/Aliens-Vs-Predator.html

12smil

Great video but the player forgot to use his alien vision mode on the aliens and he should of showed off some alien trophy kills   ;)  

lawrence

lawrence

omg that was sick can not wait for the game !!!   :D     :D  

I guess the pred's cloak is not hard to see given that marines shoot right at the pred right away.  Not very fond of teh double blade wrist thing,  Looks like it takes more hits for a pred to damage a target with blades either that the player sucks no offense lol.  I don;t like it when alll the super jumps are fixed with target then jump, slows down the preds mobility, should be able to jump manually at some points with out targeting.  Also when the pred was taking out 1 of the 2 marines it took him forever to rip out the guys spine or just trying to kill him giving the other marine more time to just fire at him, thought it should of been the other away around on the marine deaths...Also it was unrealistic when the pred could just lock onto aliens without alien vision activated, was kind of cheap I thought...Other then that I look forward in playing marine still after this footage, for now lol.

gabe

gabe

tequlia sounds so bored...and where are those marines come from? so many dead marine but how i didnt understand that in avp2 too...and watching the 10 minute of the marine camp. i didnt felt its an alien game...i dunno, bit dissapointed yet

Mr. Stizout

And its Gone!

gabe

gabe

if they removed then they are not official videos so maybe the want to give us demo

jay484

that would be nice  ;D    i have been wating for a demo for a week now

EMM

EMM

Removing the marine campaign videos are pointless though. Its just 10 minutes of you walking around on space ships and flipping a power switch. The "good" people at Sega must not have lives if they really care about something so pointless being shown.

SHREK

have both vids been removed??

Rob

Rob

Yep, both vids removed.

Deathly_rYaN

OMFG there removed... oh well.. good thing i got the videos before they ere removed. I have them on my PSP hehehehe

RavagerX

I didn't even get to see the videos.   :(  

PREDATOR1987

PREDATOR1987

Freaking amazing...i love the way they brought back the classic Tribal Drums for the Predator atmosphere effect   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed