First 10 Minutes of Predator Campaign!

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2010, 06:29:15 PM

Author
First 10 Minutes of Predator Campaign! (Read 21,332 times)

worriors

>:(   The link doesnt work   >:(  

spychi

Shadowslasher

Shadowslasher

type in on youtube  Aliens vs. Predator 3: Alien Campaign Gameplay (5 minutes) comes up by user name( the normal)

Shadowslasher

Shadowslasher

also Aliens vs Predator - Predator Campaign first 10 minutes
by (gaminglols)

piet11111

the 5 min alien campaign is old stuff i want the 10 min vid of the start of the alien campaign.

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

AWESOME. Watching both videos, all I could think was 'Gimme the controller! You're not doing it right!'

Deathly_rYaN

At the Begining of the Video nad in the gameplay, they took sounds and footage ways things from AvP-R. AWSOME GAMEPLAY *CANT WAIT FOR MY HUNTER EDITION ANY LONGER*

Rob

Rob

This is Awesome, just need to see the 10 Minutes of Alien Campaign!!!

wata

wata

Nice video, however I think it is stupid how the predator looses his cloak everytime he attacks . . . Should have kept the same system as on previous AVP2 game were you only loose cloak when using energy using weapons ... I dont follow the developper's logic ... you hit objects to break them you keep your cloak but hit a human you loose your cloak :S
Apart from that I cant wait to get the game :P

These links are NOT working....could someone useful find one

Joe117

ARGGGGHHHH SEGA TOOK IT DOWN!

The links worked as of an hour ago. Sega took em down quick!.

McShizzler

McShizzler

stupid sega   >:(  

The Pointman

SEGA, why did you have to go and do a thing like that?

Alien Mastermind

Alien Mastermind

Cause they are saving what could be the best starting vid for last. Or they might make us wait till the game is realeased.   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed