New AvP Killmoves Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Jan 15, 2010, 05:23:02 PM

Author
New AvP Killmoves Trailer!!! (Read 13,123 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sega have released a new Aliens vs Predator trailer entitled ‘Killmoves’. This trailer is about one minute long and shows lots of the trophy kills in the game. Lots of blood and gore are featured. You can view it on YouTube.

Thanks to safetyman for the news.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Only one word for this....AWESOME    ;D  

anto

anto

i sware this game impresses me everytime i look at it i seriously cnt w8 the creators of the game r really teasin me here   :D   that trailer made me want the game even mor   ;D   the kills were awesome wen cn we expect this demo then maybe it will please me till the game is out n Feb    ;)   lol

MadRobert

MadRobert

you cant help loving the game more and more whit every trailer. cant wait...........to use those moves     >:D  

SoraSnake92

SoraSnake92

Fatality!!!   ;D  

Spoon

Spoon

A game that really feels like being at the movies. I cant wait

Corey1

Corey1

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Blackvain

Blackvain

nom nom nom

Starkiller

Starkiller

nice!

Dragonblaster

That Predator laugh in the end gave me chills ! As did the Pulse Rifle sounds and the Alien scream ! Perfection !!!

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

Now THAT'S TASTY!    :o  

Joe117

Joe117

I can never watch these f**king things! It keep saying "sorry this video is unavailable"

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

OMFG....complete and total ownge of an epic scale...and that's not even all of the kill moves!! I especially like the Predator laugh and the Marine knocking the Alien off of him.....did everyone see that alien send that dudes skull flying?!?!    >:D  

skuLLy

skuLLy

Man, that trailer was so sick....Now i really cant wait.., best trailer so far

private pyle

private pyle

black runners(no tubes) at 42-45sec. they got a crazy growl    ;D   my god i loved this   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed