AvP Trophy / Achievements List [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Jan 15, 2010, 07:23:31 PM

Author
AvP Trophy / Achievements List [Updated] (Read 7,186 times)

Darkness

Update 21/01/10: The X360 Achievements have been revealed along with the icons.
The full list of trophies for AvP for the PS3 version has been revealed on TheSixthAxis. There are 35 Bronze trophies, 13 Silvers, 1 Gold and 1 Platinum, with a grand total of 50 trophies. As we heard in our interview, a lot of the trophies are memorable quotes from the movies. Check out what you have to do to get them. Some of them give clues to the gameplay and story. Thanks to ikarop for the news.

private pyle

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!"    :o     :o     :o  

FearPeteySodes

Tempting but PC is still gonna be where it's at for me.

Ephemeriis

Ephemeriis

Nice.  I'll be buying it for the PC...  Probably through Steam.  Hopefully there'll be similar achievements available.

jcakcajca

Can't wait to get this trophies on my profile. Gonna kill my PS3 with this game playing all day. When does it release again?   ???  

Rob

@jcakcajca It comes out next munth.

NightCoaster

NightCoaster

:o   50    :P  

RDdaNINJA

Unfortunatally I`m gonna be FORCED to buy the game on PC   >:(   Mainly b/c it was stolen.  "You are one ugly mother--" Arny "Want some candy?" Predator (2)

jay484

Game over man, Game OVER    ;D  

Jako

Are the trophys the same as the achievements or not   :-\  

Aliens

Aliens

What does it mean by 'Create your own Species' Silver trophy???

Aliens

Aliens

What does it mean by the Aliens Vs.Predator Silver trophy (Says Create your Species) Is this when you earn XP and can mix body parts of Marine, Predator, Alien if so...im making a f**kin badass Alien

Mike

Mike

@Jako, yes Trophys are always the same as Achivements... always.

i dont really care about achivements or trophys when i play games but these have fun connections to AvP so i might try to get them all!   ;)  

Force

gonna enjoy nightmare modes :) glad they arnt too easy trophies

avp master

avp master

has any1 noticed that 1 of the videos had a queen alien init an the quess killed the marine with no problem i hope that there will be different alien catgories and predator weapons to upgrade and choose to use for the level and for the marines i hope that they can tell their squad to do things and take postitoins.:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed