New AvP Gameplay Videos [Updated]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 16, 2009, 07:53:54 PM

Author
New AvP Gameplay Videos [Updated] (Read 15,993 times)

vehtam

vehtam

Without dedicated servers the only thing you'll be owning will be trees and walls because of horrible lag though

xenomorph110

xenomorph110

yeah lets hope the developers won't have laggy servers otherwise instead of climbing on the wall you'll be going through it.

Clovers

Clovers

Nice gameplay videos.   :)   Folks ,I´have good news and bad news. Good news is Aliens comics#4 preview has been out. The Bad is about Predators ,and this from Fangoria: ``These sources tell Fango that this sequel ignores PREDATOR 2 as well as both ALIEN VS. PREDATOR movies, and is a direct sequel to the Arnold Schwarzenegger-starrer. The script, by Michael Finch, Alex Litvak and Rodriguez, not only takes place on Earth, but its human characters also travel to the Predators' planet to hunt the extraterrestrials. We will see new species-including Predator dogs!-and there's going to be a Berserker Predator, the meanest badass of them all. And in some surprising FX news, KNB EFX's Howard Berger and Greg Nicotero have taken over building the creature suits, previously created by Robert Rodriguez's Studio and Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff's ADI. Now shooting in Austin under the direction of VACANCY's Nimrod Antal, PREDATORS stars Adrien Brody, Danny Trejo, Walton Goggins and FRIDAY THE 13TH's Derek Mears; it's currently set to open July 7, 2010 from Fox.´´ The Fox and Robert Rodriguez have no respect from  Stan Winston from this work in Predator2 , and are try to kill AvP.   >:(  

kaljo

kaljo

the damn vids are gone..

Lovehunter

Lovehunter

This is perfect! Both Predator 2, AVP and AVP 2 arenothing compared to what the original Predator was...

thomas.howes

i dont know if this is new or old but hand on i think its new marine gameplay  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCbej2-gLvM

predator bounty hunter

predator bounty hunter

;)  best in the best,PREDATOR.

unknown

unknown

wow i need an update the smart gun is NOTHING like the movies weapon its a MIN-GUN kind of G@Y the need to use the ACTUAL model from aliens not a mini guy

ikarop

ikarop

The EurogamerTv/Gametrailer videos weren't for public broadcast. Please try not to re-post them publicly. Thanks!

predator bounty hunter

predator bounty hunter

wait minute, i think it great this game.GOOD LUCK PREDATORS   ;)  

Spoon

Spoon

Non of the predator movies had anything to do with each other? Who gives a crap if they are ignoring predator 2?  What the hell does that mean anyway?  so stupid. Im pretty sure we will see the spear or disc in the movie so thats pretty much not ignoring it as theres no other way.

Spoon

Spoon

As for the game they better get rid of pickup weapons and make classes customizable.   I dont know about you but Modern Warfare 2 online is pretty badass even though Im not a fan of the arcade gameplay.

giant naked womble

giant naked womble

hmm spoon lets hope it not fugged up with no dedi server ,no console control,the list is endless for that pile of shiite mw2. but then again console owners know no diffrent and will buy anything with a prefix or number in a title

A55tricky

man, pc gamers are bitter

A55tricky

this looked great i can't wait to play it on my xbox 360. the pred vid looked the best, but i realy liked the pistol in the marine vid. lloked cool. the disk is still the one from pred 2 and not that ninja star thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed