AvP Pre-Order Bonuses

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 19, 2009, 06:11:34 PM

Author
AvP Pre-Order Bonuses (Read 8,049 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those of you who read our EuroGamer report should remember that I mentioned DLC content was going to be tied into pre-orders. Well Sega recently confirmed this:

“Eager AvP fans who pre-order the game will each receive three character skins, including ‘SGT. Kaneko’, ‘Number Six’ and ‘Alien Head Predator’. Official descriptions follow…

• 1. “SGT. Kaneko – Veteran of 27 drops, including post-incident quarantine of Fiorina ‘Fury’ 161. Wrote the book on small-scale Xeno containment.
  • 2. “Number Six – Personally selected by Karl Bishop Weyland for intensive testing at the Weyland-Yutani research lab on BG-386.
  • 3. “Alien Head Predator – A special mask was created for the most successful Xenomorph Hunter of all time. It brings honor to all who wear it.”

Not too surprising as it seems to be the norm these days. The news originally comes from Games Pro. Also be sure to check out our thread for more promo images of the skins courtesy of resident games guru ikarop. Thanks to Carlp26 and ikarop for the news.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Not really digging the skins.    :-\  

Firestorm

Firestorm

What a wank bonus,.   ::)  

ikarop

ikarop

You're wrong mister. CVG Nov 19, Gamepro Nov 18.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well it was that link I found in my email when I logged on.    ::)   Ill amend.

Jekku

Jekku

The predator one looks kinda goofy but the others look okay.  So, I guess news of pre-order bonuses kinda help make that February 2010 release date a bit more concrete.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

why cant we have chet wolf scar celtic or riply for the dlc

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

@ Bishop 93 - Because hopefully they were mindful enough to put these on all retail versions.    Kinda lame though IMO. The only one i like is the "6" alien because it reminds me of the DH comics.  The marine pretty much dashes my hopes of any character customization.

bishop 93

bishop 93

GOD i hope so id love predator customisation

SableUk

SableUk

not sure i buy it....sounds a bit of a gimmick, all the same, alien head predator sounds f*cking A!

Rob

Rob

Number 6 & Alien Head Pred is awesome. @ Peteysodes, it to reminds me of the Dark Horse comics, Nightmare Asylum.

xenomorph16473

xenomorph16473

apparantly six is the alien you play in the game campain but wouldnt you unlock it anyway after you beat it?

Rob

Rob

@ xenomorph16473 Thats is Odd.

Skinner

Skinner

I actually think the predator with the alien mask is kind of cool.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Number Six    ;)   Wonder if that's a reference to any specific peice of Sci-fi..    ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed