Dedicated Servers for AvP

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 20, 2009, 06:02:51 PM

Author
Dedicated Servers for AvP (Read 6,697 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

This has been a big issue for a lot of folk out there but Rebellion recently came out and issued a statement regarding dedicated servers for AvP:

“Despite rumours, Rebellion has always been planning to support dedicated servers for AvP PC and we can now officially confirm that this is the case. Rebellion has always appreciated fan support.”

This comes as a great relief for a lot of our gamers out there. You can check out the entire article here. Thanks to Doomsday for the headsup, as well as jaberwocky36 on the forum.

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

goood!!

CONSOLE gamer

CONSOLE gamer

Finally, no more pc gamers bitching about this.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Great!

bos45redsox

bos45redsox

Agreed with console gamer.  Very annoying seeing post after post of pc gamers bitching and moaning about this.

JD

JD

OMG best news ever. This game was nearly a epic fail if it wasnt for this

Commander Griker

Cant wait    :)  

Rob

Rob

No more moaning. Hehehehe, Good.   >:D  

konradski

konradski

there is a reason behind it. as i myself dont like 8v8 console style gaming and like to kick annoying pricks and cheats from a game thats going well,as well as being able to tinker with settings to get the best out of it .somthing consoles are locking down on and make u pay for content most can knockup in their spare time. plus the benefit of having mod sites to gleam for new plugins/texture packs before the pc v console shit apears. i have no argument with either as i own most and find pc better for my online play and community im associated with. the console has its day for drunken reveling as my friends become mind fcked with keys to press  and there nothing better than a tekken fight on console

SableUk

SableUk

brilliant :D

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

GOOD   :)    better than cod modern warfare 2   >:D  

PC gamer

PC gamer

I guess that also means no more console players bitching and moaning about PC gamers bitching and moaning about dedicated servers.    ;)  

Chris

Chris

Excellent news!

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Sweet! Bring on the mods!    ;D  

EpsilonOrpheon

EpsilonOrpheon

I always thought pc gamers made more of a groan, but there'll be plenty of moans going on now :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed