Exclusive: Lance Henriksen Video Interview

Started by Darkness, Dec 08, 2009, 10:11:14 PM

Author
Exclusive: Lance Henriksen Video Interview (Read 14,610 times)

Darkness

Rebellion recently hinted that there may be guest star appearances in the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator game. Today, Sega announced Lance Henriksen (Aliens, Alien 3, AvP) was one of those guest stars who did some voice work for the game. He plays Karl Bishop Weyland, the descendant of Weyland-Yutani corporation founder Charles Bishop Weyland. We bring you an exclusive video interview with the man himself, Lance Henriksen.

Many thanks to Lance for taking the time out to do the interview and to Sega and ikarop for handling this interview. You can also view another interview with Lance Henriksen over on AliensvsPredator.net via YouTube.

Update: You can now view a new video interview with Lance Henriksen on IGN. There’s also a written interview on G4TV.

Tucci

Awesome    ;D   I can't wait to hear his voice in the game, gonna be sweet    :D  

Commander Griker

RakaiThwei

Someone should ask on whats his take on Rodriguez's PREDATORS, since it's nothing to do with P2, or the AvP films, yet somehow.. this game does.

SableUk

this is awesome, brings back great memories from the aliens movies!!!!:)

Alien³

What a legend, he should hangout with us lot on here :) And I was surprised when no one asked him about Bishop being Human or Android in Alien 3.   Btw these sorts of videos make me proud to be apart of this site.

Commander Griker

Bishop refrences ripley in the game all you need know is the Adagio track from Alien 3 while he talkes about here

Rob

Just came back from seeing this at aliensvspredator.net. Absolutely Awesome !

Grond29

Grond29

Awesome interview!!! Gotta love Lance Henriksen! The game is looking pretty good too, great music!! can't wait!

CELTICPRED

Lance is class.   And a great voice actor too.

The_Silencer

Heretic

@ Alien: If you rewatch Alien 3 and turn the subtitles on you will notice that when Lance is speaking it says "Bishop II." Btw I didn't know if he was still alive. Great to finally hear from him again.   ;D  

Vemados

He's credited as Bishop II, doesn't matter tho  if this is 30 years after Alien 3, then Karl Bishop Weyland = Bishop II's son

X-Rex

Thank god he is still alive, who else to have as a antagonist in the ALIENS vs Predator game than good ol' Bishop with his REAL voice actor!  Seems he also gave us a huge look at what the game's story might consist of.

gyro

;D   loved it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed