AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2]

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2009, 01:18:32 PM

Author
AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2] (Read 17,205 times)

juano

im for sure gonna get the hunter pack, kinda bumbed out though, you dont get to start out as a face hugger, is that some kind of joke? i can only hope that it is indeed a joke!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Nice a Wayland badge, cause everyone wants to be known for working for the people who are responsible for killing Ripley's crew lol  but seriously I want the survivor edition

MasterRich

Is that hunter pack only for 360?!! i was intended to get the pc version but that would suck if its just 360 :(

Ferazel

Ferazel

Yeah, ditto on the call for PC versions. I'm going to get a DirectX11 card for this game. I want my facehugger to sit on my monitor while I eat people's faces!

Marz_22

Marz_22

"a code for downloadable multiplayer maps, which will be available post-launch." So all who buy the standard edition are f%@*ed?"  And people who have the multiplayer maps will have less people to play with.

Baasje92

Baasje92

Im not rlly into the spending 120 euros or so just to get a face hugger, Survivor edition for me i geuss.

Deathly_rYaN

I am so going after this Hunter Pack! How much is it in US dollars

Hicks_0998

I reckon it will be released here in oz, just with some alterations because we usually get censored versions of good games anyways.

Headbite

anyone have an idea on price for Hunter Edition?

TommyKing5

I'm getting hunters now, after a mention of a graphic novel. Even though I live in Australia, i'm importing the Hunters.

Mr. Domino

AVPR Facehugger ftl.

MasterRich

Oo nice the pc version of the hunter box    ;D     ;D  

frostbite

frostbite

anyone have an idea on price for Hunter Edition?   $1(us) = 7 SEK

VERY COOL

bobcunk

im going to wait before i get a new card i don't trust that directx 11 will be better. seeing as dx10 was prettymuch just bs to sell vista.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed