Even More AvP Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2009, 05:41:02 PM

Author
Even More AvP Screenshots (Read 10,522 times)

Corey1

Rob

Rob

@ Corey1 Everyone knows about this link which is why everybody is commenting & its Building better worlds not "Developing" better worlds, keep up.

Random Hunter

Random Hunter

The graphics don't look amazing but they do certainly look good.

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

:)  

PReDaNN

PReDaNN

is there 1 main alien character u play as ?

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Yes, in the campaign.  You play as one character throughout the the whole campaign(s)

PReDaNN

PReDaNN

u know how in the E3 demo tht was showed had the Predalien as a kind of boss character . I hope u dont defeat him or kill it in the first mission , because come on that would be stupid to kill the biggest threat to the predator

Clovers

Clovers

Rob my friend ,Have two question: are menbers thei also are resident evil fans or mangafan in this site? The other question is do about next James Camerom next movie, Gunnm Battle Angel Alita. Avartar is Good movie,but will james Cameron make live action this manga to movie, or he  just givi up? One more thig i found this site in nice  pic of gallery of  Aliens Rogue hope ever body likes.   ;D   http://www.comicvine.com/rogue-alien/29-59647/images/

Nethawk1000

Nethawk1000

Somebody on the board there in Australia wanted to play the game. He/She must've convinced the rest of them...lol

Rob

Rob

Clovers: I thingk there'er probably resident evil & manga fans here, yes. I saw Avatar today, outstanding it is i didn't know James Cameron's next film is Gunnm Battle Angel Alita. I got Aliens: Rogue, i love the King Alien it would be ineresting to see the King Alien's new Alien life they'd be more powrefull & more intelligent than before but really no one messes with Queen & her Hive

AVP ossum

AVP ossum

An alien king, whats that about? Sounds and looks amazing, is it going to be in the new alien film?

avp freak

avp freak

cant wait for it to come outt  wooo   >:D  

Rob

Rob

@ AVP ossum The King Alien is in an Aliens comic, it called Aliens: Rogue its not going to be in the the new Alien Film.  http://www.comicvine.com/rogue-alien/29-59647/images/

mcmg87

mcmg87

Dude i cant wait for AVP to come out nxt month its gonna be crazy i love it    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed