AvP Story Trailer Released!

Started by Darkness, Dec 22, 2009, 03:10:42 PM

Author
AvP Story Trailer Released! (Read 18,163 times)

Predator-101

Predator-101

Well im preordering hunters edition for xbox tomorrow along with red dead redemption.   ;D  

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Fantastic trailer; I can barely wait for the demo now I must have it!!!   ;D  

Predman

Predman

want this game..  i see monster lol Predalien and alien queen

A55tricky

A55tricky

i pre ordered my hunter edition yesterday for xbox. can't wait.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

f**kING AWESOME!! THATS HOW THE AVP MOVIES SHOULD HAVE BEEN NOT THE PIECE OF SHIT THAT WE GOT STUFFED DOWN OUR THROATS BY FOX!!   >:D     ;D     :)     :)     8)  

Michael

Michael

This game is going to be Intense, I can't wait to get my hands on it, play through the campaign and own some of you guys on the net   :D   PS Aussie gamers can breathe a sigh of relief, as of Dec 18th the original 18+ version of the game will be released in Australia without any modifications whatsoever. YAY   ;D   If your unsure google AVP unbanned in Aus

AVP ossum

AVP ossum

I live in the U.K and i cant seem to find the hunter or survivor edition to preorder, just the standard, someone tell me why? please   :)  

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

It would be funny if Number6 is a future Queen.   They did say this Alien has a "special Destiny"                              ;)  

wolfpred

wolfpred

this game looks freaking awesome....but i hope the ''pretty'' face has more weapons than the demo gameplay i saw!!!!   >:D     ;)  

Dylan92

Dylan92

;D  This game is far the the best Predator franchise ever

Amazinm

uuhm

uuhm

How is this part of the Predator franchise????????

Dagger

Dagger

I cant wait    :)  

TheFreak91

TheFreak91

omfg!!! this game is going to cause me nights of no sleep  ;)    i'm going online and i'm hoping the alien life cycle is on there it's so cool if i can just pick my target   :P    like: i'm just wandering around as facehugger and i see from the shadows were i hide a marine walk by, i am following him and wait for the oppurtunity to facehug him. then a predator appears and finishes the marine. i jump and facehug the danmed predator.... turns out to be bonus day! instead of becoming a regular alien i become a predalien!!!! muhahahahah!!!!    ;D    sorry guys but i am so excited about this game!

thegreekgods

thegreekgods

I pre-ordered it it is going to be amazingful spectacular

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed