AvP Story Trailer Released!

Started by Darkness, Dec 22, 2009, 03:10:42 PM

Author
AvP Story Trailer Released! (Read 18,160 times)

DrGediman

DrGediman

The Gods of AVP are finally smiling upon us.    ::)     >:D     :P  

Dane

Dane

God damn man. This is SICK! I am too excited for this game. It has awesome graphics, awesome story, and most importantly AWESOMENESS! Directors could learn a thing or two with this game. They should make the AVP films like this instead of how they did. Im telling you, this is gunna be the BEST!   Cant wait to play story and kick yalls ass online!    >:D  

Rigdenball-G

Rigdenball-G

very nice indeedy, its a good time to be a alien and pred fanboy thats for sure. come on feb 2010

duffman

duffman

is the demo on ps3 in australia

duffman

duffman

because i cant bloody find it   >:(  

duffman

duffman

because on my ps3 there was only the marine & alien how come my ps3 dose not have the demo     :(  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Awesomesauce!    :D  

duffman

duffman

the trailes were only on there   ???  

D Roq7

D Roq7

VERY nice video!!!!  I can not wait for this game.     ;D  

FujiMaster

FujiMaster

OMG!!! GAME-GASM!!

Random Hunter

Random Hunter

Awesome Trailer , this game will be even better than the last two games and certainly the films by far.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Very Sexy, Number 6 looks unhappy being chained up.    Looks Bloody Scary as hell, this GAME cannot flaw, if it does "God Help Us All"    :D      AWww Still no shots of the Sexy Queen and Praetorian   :'(    Smartgun sounds like a MG42 from Brothers in Arms LoL

ryanpredalien

ryanpredalien

whats a praetorian    ???  

Shepherd

Shepherd

Dis game aint guna do better than Mass effect 2!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4xvwc16mM&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rn-1r-5-HM

Rigdenball-G

Rigdenball-G

ign just put up a review of the first levels of each species, they are saying it is incredible :) and they know games   http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1057316p1.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed