AvP Story Trailer Released!

Started by Darkness, Dec 22, 2009, 03:10:42 PM

Author
AvP Story Trailer Released! (Read 18,398 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sega have just released a new trailer for Aliens vs. Predator. This covers the story in the game and it’s narrated by none other than Lance Henrikson. It’s almost three minutes long and shows some wonderful cinematics from the game. There’s also plenty of new gameplay footage. Check it out on YouTube below:

Thanks to ikarop for the news.

herbie 1

herbie 1

im very impressed with the looks of this game and im hoping there is an alien queen    ;D  

Tucci

Tucci

Looks f**king amazing. WOOT.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

That looks f**king amazing

Baasje92

Baasje92

I like it, actually a good story behind an avp game. Grapighs looks nice, gameplay seems good: Conclusion; This i gonna be the game of the year for 2010 for me.  And w00t at 2:21 pred without a mask in gameplay(sp i geuss). Niceeeeee!

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

game of the year for 2010  easy.

killer

killer

Cool  i have to play avp 3 on high end pc with 3d monitor en 7.1  alone in night

Corey1

Corey1

My god...AWESOME!!!!!    :o  

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

WOW just WOW this game is going to be BAD ASS   >:D  

Grond29

Grond29

:o   f**k ME!!!!!!!!!!! That was miles better than the two AVP movie put together!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!

MARKC

MARKC

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LOT BETTER THAN AVP2 THE GAME.   :)     :)     ;)     :D     ;D     >:(  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

::)  

Mystex Sawridge

Is it just me, or does Lance Henriksen sound a bit like Peter Cullen(Optimus Prime) in the trailer? Btw: Game looks great.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I'm gonna get my bug hunt on!

rzrzkid

rzrzkid

awesome!!! but i wanna play the demo! or full game!! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed