AvPGalaxy Interviews Rebellion

Started by Darkness, Jan 09, 2010, 10:00:42 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Interviews Rebellion (Read 12,407 times)

A-J MARTIN

A-J MARTIN

Pre oredered -- xbox 360   10 years for this omg I played the first one when I was 9 years old ... I became fan since then. I dont care if the game suks if it has aliens and predators count me in

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

This game definatley won't suck, no matter what!!!

Vakarian

Vakarian

I Love AvP Galaxy. Thanks Hicks You Jammy SOB    ;D  

anto

anto

frum ireland well just need da say lukin 4word 2 da game big time huge predator fan n i still hv the orginal fer the pc ausum game just need da no wen there will b a release date for the demo on the ps network    ;D  

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

They haven't released a release date for the demo yet, and even if there was, it would be in the news section...

12smil

12smil

Corperal Hicks@ is the Predator or the Alien Better?

12smil

12smil

Liked the sound for the vision mode better in Predator Concrete Jungle then this new game but it still sounds pretty awsome.     ;)  

NikoSuave

NikoSuave

Hicks do you have an idea as to when the demo release will be? within the next 2 weeks hopefully?

DDA

DDA

So, no mod support but dlc's again    >:(  

alpha defekt

I can't stand looking at the clock, and then back at the preorder box (which we just got the nice green version I'm a week back) at work. Plus knowing I'm the only one who can open that morning hurts even more. I'm going to have to sell that beauty others even before I get my Alien on. :(  Fingers crossed I get it in early. Sometime the boss let's me take a game home early if I promise not to play of till midnight. At least I'll be able to scope out the facehugger/download maps/install to hard drive/do a happy dance before time of play. ;)

Rob

Rob

AWSEOME!!!!!!!!

Rob

Rob

oops I mean AWSOME!!!!!!!   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed