Weyland-Yutani Lanyard Giveaway

Started by Darkness, Oct 06, 2009, 06:42:14 PM

Author
Weyland-Yutani Lanyard Giveaway (Read 8,351 times)

Darkness

Darkness

We will be doing a competition soon in association with Sega Europe Ltd. and we will be giving away 15 Weyland-Yutani lanyards like the ones below on October 9th.

20091006_01 - Weyland-Yutani Lanyard Giveaway

All you have to do to qualify is to be a member of AvPGalaxy. At a random time between 22:00 and 04:00 (GMT) this Friday, Ikarop will post a message in this thread saying the giveaway is open. After that, the next 15 members to PM him with the phrase “That’s it man, game over man, game over!” in the subject line will win the prize. There are no location restrictions, it’s open to everybody. Winners will be announced after the max number of lanyards has been reached.

Lie

Lie

am i too late XD

ikarop

ikarop

No You aren't. The give away is still scheduled Friday.

Scout

Scout

Cool, Looking forward to this   ;D  

ikarop

ikarop

:D   Good luck!

DivineStrike

oh man that is sweet i want a nice company lanyard.

GMT?

GMT?

GMT what? GMT 0? GMT -5? GMT +1?

ikarop

ikarop

GMT +0

JD

JD

Its not really Fair its if its the 1st 15, It should be names drawn from a hate as there is different time zones.

ikarop

ikarop

That's what give aways are about, staying tuned to be the winner    :)  . Also we had another give away to give people more chances due to different timezones.

Katarn84

Katarn84

Fascinating, I really like those things...

Hell-Scorpion

So in central time this 21:00/9:00?

Katarn84

Katarn84

Bad thing is for me it's going to be from midnight between friday and saturday and 6 am... I'll have go give a try, and then sleep all day saturday, well, right now it's 0:32 of friday...

predxeno

predxeno

I live in New Jersey and I have don't have much of an idea exactly when 22:00 GMT is.

Katarn84

Katarn84

It's 22:00 of Greenwich, I believe you should be 5-6 hours late, should be around 5 pm or so, I'm not sure, You're EST, right? That's 5 hours behind GMT.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed