New Marine Gameplay Footage [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Oct 07, 2009, 07:37:32 PM

Author
New Marine Gameplay Footage [Updated] (Read 8,536 times)

Darkness

You may remember we had the AvP Marine trailer in July 2009, I guess this new video from the Sony Preview Event 2009 in Toronto marks the first time we see a direct feed of some marine gameplay which shows off the HUD.

Fast forward the video to 2:06 and you’ll see 30 seconds of marine gameplay. There’s also another video here which shows marine gameplay for a split second at 0:19. Thanks to Ikarop for the news.

Update: Another new video has been uploaded showing a minute and half of marine gameplay from the same level.

Rob

Rob

Well, its a start for the marine gameplay. Now just got to wate for more marine gameplay

Rob

Rob

Oh i forgot, and the Aliens trailer    :D  

MasterRich

downloading the HD now :D i wish the Motion Tracker was like how it is in Aliens CM but nvm can't wait to watch

AvP fan

AvP fan

AvP 3 will be a faster game than A:CM so having to constantly changing from motion tracker to weapon could get quite frustrating.

Commander Griker

I cant wait

skull-splitter

Them marines need some serious animation, they look like they swallowed a rake now...  That being said, I'm increasingly anticipating this game...

shinigami

won't watch this video. sry. Cuz i don't want any kind of spoilers about the marine gameplay.    :D   Though i don't doubt it's cool.   :)  

Purebreedalien

Looks epic.    :)  

godsmacker

Nice!!

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

f**king awesome, looks so much like the first AvP. Which is a GOOD thing!!!

pgp023

Game looks great for what it is.  However, I hope they come out with mod and skinning tools for this game like in avp2 etc.  Also I was hoping to keep corporate faction still in game for multiplayer for a 4 faction battle instead of 3.  Also I thought this was a good oppurtunity to add additional game play experience for multiplayer in marines driving  the apc for evacuation or hot apot areas or hjaving an exo availbale(hosting option).  Also it would be great if you can become a queen with enough kills in multiplayer and build your hive of the map and lay eggs which players can spawn from or spawn dummy AI facehuggers.  It be kinda cool if aliens could also could have some spitting acid affect to cripple close range targets.  I hope the alien classes are unique to the original alien saga movies as well as marine and predator and weps etc.  And hope preds have self destruct option that blows the whole map up lol.  Anyways my point is it looks like they could of added alot of these new concepts into the game but seems like they did not.  However, it is a step of frrom the other avp games obviously.

Xeno

Xeno

The game will be awsome, but the clips are very boring.I want to see some official stuff with sounds and not this filmed crap from some convention.   >:(  

MARKC

you got that right.   :)     :)     ;)     :D     ;D     >:(     :(     :o     8)     ???     ::)     :P     :-[     :-X     :-\     :-*     :'(     >:D  

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

Looks fantastic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed