Adrien Brody on the Set of Predators

Started by Darkness, Oct 15, 2009, 07:32:14 PM

Author
Adrien Brody on the Set of Predators (Read 14,827 times)

Rob

Rob

It isn't just guys looking like Arnie & huge muscles,but guys with grate fighting skills & strength.

predalien27

Well we'll just have to wait and see.

JordanLee

Well predalien27, how could I possibly disagree with somebody who knows what a fictitious alien wants. It's sad enough that you people want this movie made, but then to turn around and complain about how it's made? Tisk Tisk.     ;)  

Commander Griker

There no match for an 7 foot tall yautja not to mention there on ther home planet

Rob

Rob

Thats it,"Yautja" I forgot what the Preds were called.   :D  

dallas121

dallas121

Ok...I try to accept Brody in the game...My felling tells me, producer wants probably to gain female fan... Probably not so bad, If we saw last super-hero movies designed for large audience... Arnie or Cerna can only make "guys movies" and Preds movie needs more result to increase movie budget. So why not Brody!?

konradski

konradski

people forget film has moved on from the 80s when anything and everything was made.(and there were prolly more stars in their niche of film segment ).gone are the days you could waltz down to the video store and pick 3 movies up  ,,lets be honest made on the cheap(terminator,robocop,and many others most think were big sellers ),, most film now is  cinema release/straight to dvd as most rental store,s are now nonexistant (try going to see moon had to travel 50 miles just to see it over here ) especialy here in britain .think the only one ive seen latley is an indian film rental place in the town next door but i dont want to rent indian films  so brody is possibly in it to garner more interest so hows that a bad thing from a producers point of view not the fan base perception  name me a person today who has the following arnie sly and jean claude van damn/steven seagull and others had in their day(for the particular movies u knew you were getting back in the day)none i rest my case

Hicks_0998

At the end of the day we all have this pre-conceived idea as to what type of person can take on a pred in terms of physique and the producers of the movie also have their own idea so we can rant and rave all we want but itll make little difference in the end.

AVPTATT69

AVPTATT69

He's wearing a NAUSEA shirt! never thought he would even have heard of them!

dallas121

dallas121

@AVPTATT69 Yeah You right! I ain t see it! This guy just score up in my book!

MARKC

MARKC

the movie looks cool but what year will it take place in    ???  

MARKC

MARKC

this website said that dutch would be in predator 3 so who is going to be dutch anold    ???  

alienkills

alienkills

Yeah man! I am so freakin happy that Brody is actually gonna be Dutch!   :   8)     8)     8)     8)  

XENOMORPH ALIENS

boring!! i hate Adrien Brody he's a dumbass dipshit. he cant act worth a damn. i bet that predators is gonna suck BIG time!!! i rather see Ridley Scott's prequel to Alien because at least he's a very awesome director unlike the dumbass who's doing Predators.

Meathead320

Agreed Xenomorph.  Besides he should have punched that putrid waste od flesh, Roman Polanski in the face instead of starring in one of his movies.  Hey Speilberg made a nice Holocaust movie too, but he refused sign any petition for Roman's release.   Brody on the other hand Stared in one of the Pedophiles films. I don't care if it was a nice movie, or what other things he has done.   How can someone agree to star in a movie directed by a fugitive Pedophile? Did Brody not know about it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed