AvP3 Alien Trailer, Screens, Q&A Released!

Started by Darkness, Oct 15, 2009, 10:21:14 PM

Author
AvP3 Alien Trailer, Screens, Q&A Released! (Read 14,905 times)

AlienLover96

AlienLover96

Sorry didn't mean to be a dick was just confused I agree with you sorry.

broussard226

one word badass

JD

Its my birthday and i want a new pet... ...he he he...

BB

BB

I LOVE IT!!!

the game looks so with all the blood and gore

deerpredator

I have seen the gameplay and trailers for the Predator, Marine and the Alien and they get better and better every time I watch them. I don't know about you all but I reserved a copy of AVP for PS3 at Gamestop and I'm just counting down the days and months. AND IT"S ALREADY DRIVING ME CRAZY I WANT THIS GAME NOW not 4 months from now. If anyone agrees with me GIVE ME A HELL YEAH.

yaujta

luks amazing! cant wait! i jus added my drawing of wolf into the avp gallery, chek it out n let me kno wot u think :D

Rob

yaujta Outstanding! You have got it, the detail all there, deffinatly the Wolf, im a drawer, well sketches Aliens & Dinosaurs but im trying to do more with the Art,anyway, you are verry talented.   ;)  

Vakarian

That Alien Has A Shiny Tail XD  Game Looks Absolutely EPIC cannot wait   Aliens CM has deffinetly got a chance of being put into productionn now =D WOooooooPP      ;D     8)     :o  

Chet

You're beautiful lika a butterfly!

yaujta

cheers rob, apreciate it

Heretic

:o   I am a big time Pred fan, but I think I just changed my mind. I WANT TO GET LIVE BACK!    :'(  

Rchin

Rchin

f**king brillant can't wait

Rob

Commander Griker Awesome Interview video.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed