Danny Trejo Cast in Predators

Started by Darkness, Sep 28, 2009, 06:11:16 PM

Author
Danny Trejo Cast in Predators (Read 5,087 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first bit of casting news for the new Predators movie has been released. Danny Trejo has been cast in the upcoming movie according to SlashFilm.

In a short video interview with the Punch Drunk Critics, Trejo sings minor-key updates on Machete, Sin City 2 and Predators. As far as Machete goes, Trejo simply lists the other cast members, but when asked if he'll be doing Sin City 2, says: “It's kind of in the works. We're going to do Predators next. So Sin City's kind of... er... a thought process... We'll be doing Predator[s] I think in about a month.”

Trejo's comment doesn't actually confirm he'll be acting in Predators, not completely; just that he's in some way involved. I doubt he'll be coming on board in a different capacity however. As to the question of how substantial Trejo's part in the film will be it is worth remembering that he's carrying Machete in the lead role and that with a Predator film, the real stars could be said to be the stuntmen in the alien outfits.

Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

Update: Danny Trejo  will play a character called Cuchillo, a Mexican enforcer with twin uzis strapped to his back.

Purebreedalien

First    :P    This is good news, I guess. At least we're getting news.

sandro

sandro

Danny Trejo ftw   :)  

AncientPred

AncientPred

Hell to the yes. The more Trejo we get in life the better.

SonOfTheDark

Surprise, surprise... maybe they will get Michelle Rodriguez too ^^

AncientPred

AncientPred

That would be very badass, than again I have a pretty major crush on MR.

Frosty78

Frosty78

;D     ;D     ;D   That's great! God news!!!

Oooodz

Oooodz

Urgh, how disappointing and predictable.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

1st from 9 lead characters is surprisingly good...........looking forward to another 8   8)  

Rob

Rob

Yep, good news i suppose, at least we'll here some mor news about this next month... maybe.

Alien³

Alien³

How predictable.

JD

JD

haha i bet the next person cast will be Michelle Rodriguez...

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is great news about one cast for the new predators movies  and also i can,t wait to see more cast  for predators .

mcg1980

mcg1980

i am afraid this sounds "too cool" for a pred movie. ihope this doesnt get into the style of rodriguez other movies. im a fan of his stuff-but it doesnt fit a pred movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed