AvP3 Due Out February

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 04, 2009, 07:01:00 PM

Author
AvP3 Due Out February (Read 8,928 times)

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Cant wait till next feb :D

Übermensch

Übermensch

Awesome, only 6 more months to go.

Spoon

Spoon

I prefer this on a pc but A:CM I prefer more on my xbox since its going to be more slower paced.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Awesome...    ;D  

xor_ew

xor_ew

yes! february, just perfect gift for my birthday   ;D  

Iced

Iced

GIVE NOW!!!!!!!111!@ *FOAMS AT MOUTH*

Mick

Mick

Hopefully we will have a few demos out before the full game is released.    ;)  

frostedone

frostedone

You know what I like the most about the cover? It does not use that AVP movie font.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Cool!  This probably means that our next major dose of A:CM info will come out shortly after this is released!  I am looking forward to seeing some new screen shots and footage of A:CM at around March 2010!

X-Rex

X-Rex

Are we sure this is even AVP3? I mean I hope it is, I want to see what happens after AVP2, they better not leave us hanging. But I mean all the game says is Aliens vs Predator, as if they are making a totally different story.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Yeah is it a reboot or an actual AvP 3 game? Don't get me wrong: i love the title and how the game looks but yeah, clarification on the title of AvP or AvP 3 would be good. Just for sequence sake.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's got nothing to do with the story of the old PC AvP games.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Yes I understand that but for sequential referencing, is it AvP 3 or just something completely different? It's not a hard question to answer is it? So you got Aliens vs Predator, Aliens vs Predator 2, and now Aliens vs Predator again? Hmmm

Jaws590

Jaws590

yh i hope its good can't wait to try multiplayer and story mode ass all three speacise   ;)     :)     ;D     8)      :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed