New AvP3 Screenshot

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2009, 08:01:40 PM

Author
New AvP3 Screenshot (Read 7,301 times)

Spoon

Spoon

I was thinking the same thing about the aliens tail being pretty thick and big.  Takes the fear factor out of them in my opinion.  When you look at the creature now first thing your eye looks at is its tail which is stupid.  Main focus should be the head.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Agreed.  The alien design is great, aside from the tail.  The big, ugly, bulky tails we've had since Resurrection have been pissing me off...  But overall, I'm happy.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Reckon there'll be a patch to fix the bulky looking tails?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I'm still unsure what that zip thing is on the rear of this cranium.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Yeah, maybe a fan will post a mod for the tails...  Shouldn't be too hard.  That zip thing on the back of the head could use a tweaking too...

96predalien96

96predalien96

looks cool the aliens look quite good   ;D  

Spoon

Spoon

To bad theres no mods like that for consoles.  Damn PC people :) I think I might have to build a new pc just for for avp3 and red orchestra 2.  Damn those are gonna be fine games .

Rob

Rob

I have the Alien sworm screenshot on my laptop creen.   ;D  

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I for one actually like the tails on the Warriors, as they make a lot of sense in allowing them to swim, and it makes them look pretty wicked.  The news that ALL the Alien subtypes from the films will show up in some form (as well as others) likely means that the smooth-headed Drones will have the old school Alien tails, whereas the ridge-headed Warriors will have the longer, fin-tails.  X    8)  

kaboom

kaboom

yeah lets eat some brains and hopefully they still include the alien healing system where u could claw and head bite dead bodies

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed