AvP@GamesCom Coverage [Updated #5]

Started by Darkness, Aug 19, 2009, 09:36:44 PM

Author
AvP@GamesCom Coverage [Updated #5] (Read 17,087 times)

hikidz50

hikidz50

they can shoot themeselves now sweet hey rob r u going to get this for pc or xbox cause im getting it for xbox360 cause avp3 + pc=fail   :-\  

Rob

Rob

hikidz50 Yes, will get it for the 360.

hikidz50

hikidz50

aliens own all    :D  

hikidz50

hikidz50

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

predfred

predfred

:)     :)     ;)     :D     ;D     >:(     :(     :o     8)     ???     ::)     :-[     :-X     :-\     :-*     :'(     >:D  

Rob

Rob

i think that all of u guys are faggets so shut up and stop saying OMG I WANT IT its freaken annoyin so just shut up   >:(  

ali

ali

shut up Rob   >:(  

ray

ray

@ ail leave Rob alone you pric whats he done to you    >:(  

ali

ali

dont lisn to me, im just a shit faced, bolluk sucking wanker who likes to interfear with other people's buisness and have nuthing beter to do.   ;D  

ali

ali

shut up knowone belives ur me unless they suck dick like u so just because ur using my name doesnt mean ur me so go suck ur dads cock and ray go f**k urself

hikdz50

hikdz50

yeah ali is right u guys are cock suckers

ali

ali

and im not taiking to the real Rob someones else put there name as rob so shut up ray and the guy who said  im shit faced because like i said go suck ur dads dick fag

Aliens=Awsome

Aliens=Awsome

Love everything about the game, Does anyone know when the demo comes out?   ???  

AVP Aliens

This game is going to be awsome.

ray

ray

@ ali It seems you like to say "suck your dads dick", my guess is you like sucking your dads dick you interbread shit head   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed