AvP3 E3 Footage Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 03, 2009, 10:52:43 PM

Author
AvP3 E3 Footage Released! (Read 13,849 times)

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Rebellion AVP 3   support directx 11    look video  here     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghazN5L7Ncw  Leading game developers discuss the benefits of DirectX 11 gaming, and their excitement around bringing new DirectX 11 games to market working with AMD.   Cant wait end of the year  comming  the new windows 7 with directX 11 support also  the  Radeon HD 5870X2 is 2 x faster then HD4870X2  Avp3 on 1920x1080 full detail 100fps

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Upcomming games Q1 2010   aliens vs predator 3  alien colonial marines  Gran turismo 5   Modern warface 2 Q4 09

BEARZ

BEARZ

I kinda like the whole predaliens skull rip it will give me something to go for online   ;D    Did you see the predaliens tail its looks like a Marine's Combat Knife weird  Whats up with the predators cloaking its goes everytime you do anything other then walk or switch visors

pwnman

pwnman

:'(   why are they showin us this if it comes out 9 years from now

pwnman

pwnman

;D   looks f**king sweet though wonder how the multiplayers going to workout   ???  

pwnman

pwnman

;D   marijne is probaly going to get pwned it cant stand up to either of them i agree with bearz about the cloaking i think its because they dont want to reveal to much                                     i hope they have most of the weapons from avp2 like the whip or speargun probaly the disc and combistick

pwnman

pwnman

;D   marine will get pwned   ::)  

Rexmorph

Rexmorph

Actually, besides the big mishapen Queen head on Chet, I rather liked the AVPR Predalien...it actually has an inner mouth.

Hunter

Hunter

Aliens vs. Predator Impressions and Interview: Bringing It All Back Home     http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=1148

pwnman

pwnman

???   do you think there going to have different costumes for the predator?

pwnman

pwnman

:P   wonder if there are different aliens playable in multiplayer predator rocks   ;D  

barraki22

barraki22

predalien vs predator    :)  

pgp023

pgp023

I thought the graphics were great.  However i hope they keep this game original in terms of movement for preds. If it takes along time for a pred jump and aim a cursor it could slow his movement down around the map, especialy if he is spotted(keep super jump concept from avp2 if you need to act fast).  Also i think the pred mine thing is noobish and people will abuse it a lot, and its not really a actual pred wepeon from pred 1 and 2 movies.  I just hope they keep the characters preds, aliens and marines original from the movies that made the franchise famous and not exploit it and include corps as well.  Also the double blade thing is not original unless you play avp extinction lol(for a strategy game).  I still think there is a lot of work to be done.

marine 2

marine 2

;D   cool game

marine 123

marine 123

;D     ;D   its afukin cool game

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed