AvP3 E3 Footage Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 03, 2009, 10:52:43 PM

Author
AvP3 E3 Footage Released! (Read 13,848 times)

alpha defekt

alpha defekt

Please, let us continue to complain about how the Predalien isn't the version you imagine it to be in your head. Everyone has an idea for a Predalien, they won't all match right? I think Rebellion is doing great on the design of all the creatures. Fingers crossed for custom characters in multiplayer!  I think everything looks fantastic!

Rob

Rob

When the Predalien screams it sounds like the Alien Queen when she gets suced out of the ship (i forget the name) in ALIENS, thats cool.

joe gallow

joe gallow

Dumb question... Is this game gunna be released in the U.S? In all states bc its 18+ and NY is weird about this shit

Rob

Rob

Yes it is going to be released in the U.S.

joe gallo

joe gallo

Thanks rob! The predalien looks great. Better than the movie one I think. I love how the laser shoots Across the level, like the movie. I've been waiting for a avp game like this. I'm a giant avp veteran. Sum call me obsessed Bc I am. All I want is damn release date

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

31.03.2010 hunt begin...

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Like Simbaca Said the Aliens are to damm slow I hope its only like this in the Pred/Marine Campaign. I mean i liked how fast the Alien was in Avp 1 for pc that was awesome and would balance out the alien.

Grim

Grim

f**kING NICE MAN AWWW SHIT!!!

alpha defekt

alpha defekt

I agree, I loved how fast they were in AVP1 plus the "crouch jump" feature was amazing. Holding crouch and jumping at the same time shot you into a straight line jump so you could bounce from the walls to the floor to the roof, anything. I didn't like the "pounce" in AVP2 it wasn't as effective as crouch jump....

pmaz11

pmaz11

Predalien looks AWESOME!!!

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

No Andrew Harrison?

Hyshore

Hyshore

hopefully seeing as the game is still in development that once they finish the aliens will move faster. plasma cannon and cloaking look friggin awsomo! oh, and the full laser sight

xor_ew

xor_ew

anothe gameplay video from Polish game website:  http://www.gry-online.pl/S014.asp?ID=435

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

omg you pepoel bitch at everything  ooo this dont look like this omg  they diditn do this right  f**k all of you whiney bitchs . nonething is perfect so take it as is you nic picing pricks.  it's one of its treats damn. its better then that walking face hugger idea they had in avp:R

xor_ew

xor_ew

try to use 'better' (more nice :]) words next time but you are right! usually the most part of gamers waiting for the title are unsatisfied after watching first gameplays. About game: Aliens are tooo slow, definitely! like dogs on drugs or it looks like "i'll bite you and then i'll check something on the wall, ok?". I believe they will fix it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed