AvP3 E3 Video Interview

Started by Darkness, Jun 04, 2009, 07:34:02 PM

Author
AvP3 E3 Video Interview (Read 6,375 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new E3 video interview with Tim Jones from Rebellion on GameTrailers. He talks about the various creatures and what to expect. He also confirms that there are three separate singleplayer campaigns and you can play either from the outset like in previous games.

20090604 - AvP3 E3 Video Interview

There’s also a new preview over on Gamespot who talk about the Predator footage we saw yesterday as well as some Marine footage they saw. Thanks to Chet and Doomsday for the news.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Sweet   I Guess its allready looking better than A:CM unfortunately    :D  

rycher

rycher

sigh...... ok looks great but are we ever gunna see some marine, or alien footage?? Thats all we've seen is pred footage....they should really put out A:CM after AVP3.... to give the Alien fans something to enjoy.   ;D  

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

I wonder what other creatures we can expect from this game other than the Predalien??   ???     :o  

Wikman

Wikman

rycher your right on that, i would really wanna see som marine gameplay. I think personally it is the most fun species to play as. Well anyway iam really excited about this game.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Lads i totally agree with you: its not a Predator title last time i checked but had Aliens vs at the start with the implication that USCMC and xenomorphs are involved in this battle.

Lucian

Lucian

They just stated that they're saving the Alien footage for last, so the marine footage is coming up next. They're just focusing on introducing one species at a time.

Übermensch

Übermensch

Unpredictable alien AI.. I like the sound of that.  A common complaint about AVP2 was that you always knew where the aliens were and when they were going to attack.

kaagebt0205

kaagebt0205

when they going to show more predator weapons

Hunter--Hunted

Hunter--Hunted

Best horror game ever   Game list Q1 2010  AVP 3  Granturismo 5

Spoon

Spoon

funny my top wait list right now are AVP 3 Forza 3. Glad forza comes out this year.

Brian

Brian

Posted July, 5 2009 Arnold to star in Predators as Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer, "the canon-armed Special Forces leader". Rodriguiez is writing a script for Arnold. They are currently awating a approval by Arnolds camp becuase he is busy.  '

Brian

Brian

I meant June 5th.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Posted from where, Brian?

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Ahahhahahaha I love it. I can't wait to see the other footage aswell. But man Predator is awsome in this!  I do want to know if he has more weapons then the duel wrist blades, shoulder cannon, and mines

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed