Neil Marshall For Predators?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 12, 2009, 01:36:57 PM

Author
Neil Marshall For Predators? (Read 11,267 times)

Alien³

Alien³

Who knows ey? He could give us our first decent Alien/Predator movie since Alien 3 and P2.

WuteverUWant

WuteverUWant

Yea i actually think this one is in good hands for once. U know what they need to do a contest to have fans send in a script and they take the best scripts and the best aspects and combine them. Then have the winners be there for on set some outside views not what foxs cheap ass wants.. I think that would be great

WuteverUWant

WuteverUWant

*Then have the winners be there on set for some outside opinions/views on the style and setting and most imp, the rel wit the charatcters etc.*

dachande89

dachande89

Wait, director of Doomsday, The Descent, and DOG SOLDIERS, is possibly the director of Predators?... I just got some hope.

MCL4L

MCL4L

off topic mariah careys new album Memoirs Of An imperfect Angel well The song obsessed premieres the 16th on b96 at 3p.m. And yea the script idea sounds good to me, it would def be a fan favorite if we could put the differ aspects of the films into one..

redalert51

redalert51

:)  I loved Dog Solders , which was made on a low budget,with a really compeling story. I hope he gets the job ......

ubcool

ubcool

dog soldiers was a solid debut, and the decent was even better, But doomsday was a complete and utter dogs dinner. that looked like it was directed by an adolecent and proved that he cant handle a big budget action movie.

redalert51

redalert51

You might have a point there , but is always a gamble ..........

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed