AvP3 Q&A With Rebellion

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2009, 01:21:22 PM

Author
AvP3 Q&A With Rebellion (Read 10,904 times)

Hybrid Predator

Hybrid Predator

Is there going to be animation kills for the alien?

bog113

bog113

Will there be upgradable weapons or at least something customizable in this game? For a 2010 Avp game doesn't look complex enough.I hope i'm wrong and they'll do it right!!!

Predboy

Predboy

Here's a question  Will they be changing the jumping for the predator?  Honestly, I hate how you have to aim everywhere you have to jump. A lot of my friends say the same.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

"Please use this thread on the forum to post your questions."  It says so right there.  Go here ( http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=24316 ) to post questions, nobody's going to check the news reply.

sith_lukas

sith_lukas

being able to custumase your human predator or alien

ikarop

ikarop

Sadly I do Neon_Knight, but please as He said post questions in the forum only, It's a lot of easier.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

As do I ikarop, however I don't think questions here will be counted.

ikarop

ikarop

I do count them, however most of them are the same I already took in mind from the post.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Oh, I apologise.  I didn't realise it was you who posted the thread.    :D  

Rob

Rob

How much weponry can you have on you as the Predator ?

pgp023

pgp023

How original is the weapons and characters aliens/predators/marines/corporates going to be based on alien 1-4 movies and predator 1&2 movies?

ALIENS

ALIENS

WAIT A SEC! Isn't QandA TODAY?

garilahero

garilahero

will there be skins for aliens and predators from pervios movies incloding alien vs predator

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

::)  

aliens drone

aliens drone

What weapons does the predator have?   What weapons does marine have?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed