Predators Movie Gets Writer

Started by Darkness, May 05, 2009, 07:12:44 PM

Author
Predators Movie Gets Writer (Read 17,643 times)

Predboy

Predboy

Brian:  Sorry dude, just except it, your script isn't good. And no humans? So I guess you'd prefer subtitles throughout the movie with the predator's native tongue right? Honestly, without humans, the whole, 'running for your life and trying to survive' feeling is gone.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Brian: i think that your idea of a Pred story isn't gonna make it. and Arnie is the Governor and he's doing also a voice cameo for T4 and he "cannot" be doing too much films for the audience or for us.He's very busy but probably someone will take his place being Dutch or another cast. but u know that this Predators movie is actually a prequel/sequel and it's before Dutch and his men.Thinking that he'll come back for more? No he wouldn't or else he will lose his governorship to saving our country. do u think that he'll make more movies just for the money, or just doing it because to impress the people in the theatre? its a waste of his time. "IT WILL BE HARD LIFE, A PATH WILL BE PLACED BEFORE US, THE CHOICE IS OURS ALONE, THINK OF WHAT U CANNOT DO, IT WILL BE A HARD LIFE BUT YOU WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE". End of transmission.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

If Predators could find Dutch, more than two decades later, on a planet of millions, if not billions of human beings, simply because of some ambiguous 'advanced technology', then it makes me wonder why all he had to do was cover himself in mud to evade capture, all those years ago...   :)    They have no way to locate him, no way to even know he was responsible for the other creature's death and, even if they did, it would contradict Harrigan being left alone, after having faced his 'challenge' and emerging as the winner.  You just want to relive a specific actor having a fist fight with a Predator. If you want that, just watch the original film. Let's have some originality.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Also, he's not doing a voice cameo. He's not even doing a facial cameo. If rumours (and his interview) are to be believed, then it's going to be completely CGI and done in silence.

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

its fairly simple just film it in the same area as Pitch Black was filmed say that its set in Iraq/Iran just over the boarder is a covert op just like in Predator 1 but theres one person on the team who knows whats going on and wont carry a weapon etc.  I just think black hawk down crossed with Predator would be good. Maybe they accidentally disturb a Predator hunt when the governments been trying to track them and give them a wide bearth.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

do you think this Predators could be more like learning more about them and why they decided why they were sent to Earth in the 1st place from their homeworld anyway? i rather just read the Predator novels instead of seeing a new Predator film.

Brian

Brian

OK.... so the film probably doesn't need Arnold, but who can replace him. ACTUALLY, this is a better question, who can replace the cast!!? I just HOPE this movie is good. But i bet you anything it will be a BOMB!

The Truth

The Truth

Shrek and Hicks_0998, ur true pred fans like myself     ;D   brian wtf! ur script is very very poor, we dont care, go away!!  ''quick get 2 the chopper''   :P  

Brian

Brian

The truth, i can tell you are not a fan of predator at all and just started watching the movies recently. I am a fan and i know how a good movie should be done. For instinace, the first alien vs predator movie should have been in space where the predators sent 2 predators on the alien planet, they never show up back to the ship, the predators are wondering what happen. So they send in 2 more predators and it starts a Big war.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@ Brian: mate if you can't accept constructive criticism than you need to just stop.  We can argue all day long about how your "script" is so damned good and way better than anyone's out there, but learn from it and move on.  As for your stfu, grow a pair and say shut the f**k up like we're all telling you.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

@ Brian: u want to be director? find your own crew. u want to find actors to be cast?  bring in the script and they wouldn't even agree w/ it or not, its what the man who says who will do the project. not someone who never did a film before, or is this somehow a fan film you're doing @ first? if it is, do it w/ your friends and find a location and find out how much money you're making for it. just can't say i'm writing a movie, and then send it to the Pred crew and see what they say.live for something or die for something....your call, dude.

Brian

Brian

HICKS, f**k Off!!  I dont care getting criticised, i was just trying to spread my ideals.

Brian

Brian

Rudy, These generation of movie producers are so f**king stupid, They dont know how Predator and ALien movie should be done and apparently you dont as well.

SHREK

SHREK

BRIAN wats wrong with u.....u calling uself a true predator fan or wateva.....well if u had half a brain you would clearly see that your script...no matter how much u want it to happen..is just rubbish and would never work. and for 1 ur script is not even original, its been laughed at many times b4 u decided to make this 1....so just accept its not a good script and stop being so narrow minded and wanting to re-create the cast from the 1st predator movie... u keep saying who can replace dutch??!!!....well why does he need to be replaced at all    ::)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

So did Roddy get the idea of the pirate ship from the gun at the end of P2?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed