Predators Movie Gets Writer

Started by Darkness, May 05, 2009, 07:12:44 PM

Author
Predators Movie Gets Writer (Read 17,846 times)

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

The sequel thing makes me smile. :D However, I still have different feelings about this movie. I hope this Alex Litvak is a good writer. I've never even heard of the guy before. :S

Brian

Brian

Good sequel, all we need is Arnold not a new cast.

Brian

Brian

I wish they would use my script when the predators come down to earth and try to find Arnold. That is their only misson. They have advanced technology far better than earth. So a predator will be able to find Dutch. One predator comes down to earth on a single hunter ship and finds Arnold. He brings him back to earth on a one on one final showdown. Mean while, the other predators are at the homeworld. If Arnold loses, they will make him a trophy. If he wins which he probally will due to the filmmakers, the predator will send Arnold back to earth. He has to survive this last bruttle fight. I think thats a good script. Focus on predator, thats what we want to see, not humans. We need to learn more about this monster.

Brian

Brian

Make the budget 150 million. They probably wont go that big but at least 100 million is better than the previous 40 million budgets. Give Arnold at least 40 million to star in it. Focus on this monsters life and universe. Use my script. Have this writer know what he is doing, and find a good director. But most important No humans besides Arnold, and make a big budget. Trust me it pays to do all of that because in the end, they will have more than what they started with. This is there last chance. If they get this wrong, i gurantee you wont be seeing Predator 4 and 5, Alien vs Predator 3, and Alien 5.

Brian

Brian

dallas, We dont need humans don't you get it. All people want to see is Predator thats it. We dont need 15 military soldiers. All we need is Arnold. Part of the film will take place on earth. Once the Predator finds Dutch, he will take him abord on the ship back to the Predator homeworld. He will have to fight Predator again while their are dozens at the homeworld. If Arnold wins, the Predator will ship Arnold back to earth on a single ship. If he loses, he will be part of the skull rack. But the filmakers will probably have the predator kick Arnolds ass the whole time and have Arnold win at the end.

Brian

Brian

If Arnold is not possible, then get another good actor that can star in it. NOT JOHN CENA, THE ROCK, OR VIN DEISEL!!, it basically all comes down to Dutch because nobody can replace him. It will be hard to find someone as good as Arnold.

SHREK

SHREK

Is anyone else glad Brian isnt actually writing the scirpt    ::)  

Brian

Brian

What do you mean Shrek. I bet you couldnt even come up with one at all or even a better one.

Brian

Brian

Shrek don't talk if you can't follow up by actually posting a better script then me. You are just like the rest of them that want humans in a predator movie. How many times do i got to say you dont need 20 military soldiers!! All you need is Arnold and thats it. I bet if they did it my way, the movie will make 300 million domestic and milllions and millions on foreign. So Shrek don't criticise me.

Simbaca

Simbaca

I agree with you SHREK. I hope Brian also realizes his script is a little like the novel Predator concrete Jungle. Also I feel that we do need more then one character and good character development,Unlike AVPR.   ;D  

Brian

Brian

Simbaca and Shrek, dont criticise me if you cant come up with a better script. I think my script rocks!! and you should to. You guys are the types that just want to see another predator movie that doesnt care who stars, or what the script is ect...

Azanode

Azanode

@Brian: Please tell me you're joking.

Brian

Brian

Azanode, i am not joking are you!?

Azanode

Azanode

No, I'm not. We all have different ideas, good or bad, but you're being a bit presumptuous there presenting your own idea as something that 'rocks' or as something that Predator fans would be definitively happy about. I know no one actually elaborated on what was wrong with your idea, but be more open to the fact your ideas may not be something that people will agree with. Your idea seemed illogical and poorly thought out to me, but it was even worse when you started claiming it as something great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed