CD-Action AvP3 Video Interview

Started by Darkness, May 13, 2009, 09:42:42 PM

Author
CD-Action AvP3 Video Interview (Read 9,633 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new AvP3 video interview from CD-Action who have spoken to Rebellion. It’s quite interesting. It’s over ten minutes long and covers a wide-range of subjects. There’s a few new screenshots and concept artworks too, I think.

20090513_02

You can download the high-res version on Rapidshare (33MB) or watch it on YouTube. Thanks to vehtam for the news.

Purebreedalien

Awesome. I'll watch it another time, thanks for the link    ;D  

Cetanu

Cetanu

The screenshots just keep getting better!!!    :o     :o  

Blitzx

Blitzx

Sweet.

n3m0

n3m0

damn 70sec waiting for download :P cant wait XD

Simbaca

Simbaca

Wow clear eyes.   :)  

Richman678

Richman678

these screenshots are looking very nice. I truly hope these are all "in-game"

Übermensch

I don't know why people are bitching so much about the alien design.  They look better than in A:CM.

Xenomorphine

I've been saying for ages that the Predator should have the ability to record and play back sounds.  Nice to see it's finally being implemented, after all of this time!

Mr. Stizout

Nice!

randy4321

randy4321

that would be cool for a feature to record enviromental sounds and play them back In-Game it would be really creepy and awesome just to hear a random phrase of laugh in the darkness beyond an empty corridor.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Holy f**king shit that is what we have been craving for since........well, since Predator first came out!

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

This latest interview's got me way excited. I personally think that the Xenomorph design is amazing.  X    8)  

Commander Griker

I cant wait

Manoel Metodiev

Manoel Metodiev

I am from Bulgaria   :)   if you are wondering where that is ask GOOGLE   ;D    I cant wait this game    >:D    I believe it will do very well    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed