Derek Mears for Predators?

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 14, 2009, 04:30:24 PM

Author
Derek Mears for Predators? (Read 12,169 times)

dallas121

dallas121

RIP KPH

Spoon

Spoon

Ian wasnt perfect.  You got to remember they put gear and makeup on him so hes gonna look chubbier. Peter hall was the PERFECT predator because he was very tall and skinny.  The suit does all the other work.  With Ians build it makes him look shorter with all the gear on.  We dont need someone even shorter and more built..  The first AVP already made the predators look like crap.     Love you Peter hall and Stan winston.  True predator gods.

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

I agree with spoon, they are true legends.

siphunclekaiju

siphunclekaiju

I'd love to see Doug Jones as a predator. He's got a very similar physicality to KPH, and his performances in Pan's Labyrinth and HB2 had a lot of similar mannerisms.

rycher

rycher

oh no......    :(  

Stop The Madness Plz

Stop The Madness Plz

He's not even 2 meters?! What a joke! I'm taller and I'd play the Predator.. FOR FREE!  :( stupid hollywood people

Predboy

Predboy

Gort Pred,  Yeah, but he didn't exagerate it like Ian keeps on doing. It was just the right movement to make it seem different, but not like what a faggot here on earth would do.

PrediBabe97

PrediBabe97

Something like that .... xD   >:D  

dallas121

dallas121

Mears would be better as a private character.

Soul

Soul

These f**kers at Fox just don't get it.

DaveJuk

DaveJuk

It sounds like he will just be playing one of the Predators I cant see them not using Ian Whyte.  As for the Fox/Cena connection technically they didnt use him in a film of theirs they just realeased it as WWE stumped up the funds for it to be made as Cena is their current posterboy.  If they do make this then they shouldnt touch Cena with a bargepole and get some actors not a wrestler who appeals to only under 12's. Jesse Ventura was a wreslter back in the day but he had some charisma.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed