Derek Mears for Predators?

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 14, 2009, 04:30:24 PM

Author
Derek Mears for Predators? (Read 12,391 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

According to movie site Arrow in the Head Derek Mears of Friday the 13th fame maybe in the running for Predators:

“While our boy JIMMYO was attending the DRAG ME TO HELL red carpet, a “reliable somebody” slyly hinted our way that DEREK “JASON VOORHEES” MEARS could be playing a PREDATOR in the Robert Rodriguez produced reboot/sequel PREDATORS.”

For those who don’t know, Derek played the latest incarnation of Jason. Coming in at just under 2 meters in height, he’s slightly shorter than Ian Whyte who has played the Predators in the last two AvPs. You can read the original article here. Thanks to Pvt. Hicks for the news.

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

???  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Great, now I have to go watch the shitty bootleg copy that I have on my computer to see if this guy has got the moves to pull off being in a suit that requires him to be somewhat athletic.

slipknotpredator

Ian was great as Wolf...we dont need a huge guy to play Predator.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

The more I hear about this new Predator movie, the more depressed I get. This doesn't sound like a sequel at all despite what Fox and Rodriguez are saying...

dachande89

dachande89

He wasn't bad as jason. He ran fast, slammed the machete down hard, and was a pretty big dude. I think it could work... but still not getting my hopes up.

The Man

The Man

He said A Predator,not THE Predator.Relax,take a glass of cold water and stop dissing.   >:D  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

As long as Ian is the main predator, then whatever.  There's no need to replace Ian, he ended up doing great.

War Wager

War Wager

I think Whyte and Mears as Predators would be a nice combo. Don't see how you couldn't have a slimmer Pred and a more muscular one.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I have no problem with the actor playing a Predator. I have a problem with Rodriguez's concept, and the fact that he has been given the greenlight.

The Wolf

The Wolf

If he really studies Kevin Peter Hall's moves like Ian White did I have no problem. I really hope Ian will be there too because he's gained my trust as a Predator in AvPr.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Derek is a cool guy. He did an awesome job as Jason. :D I bet he'll make a great predator.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Yeah I agree with Rakai; the actors playing the Preds I dont mind but the story I do mind.  Bring back some common f**king sense aye, it is just absolutely retarded.

yeah

yeah

where anyone said something about the Confirmed story?   ::)  

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

won't they choose 1 director for the Preds reboot? i mean, we have Rodriguez, and then Dean? can they make up their minds? how many directors?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed