First High-Res AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2009, 02:18:07 PM

Author
First High-Res AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 6,024 times)

Corporal Hicks

Well we’ve all seen the screenshots in the magazines and the scans we’ve uploaded but now AvPGalaxy is proud to present you guys with the first high-res screenshot from Rebellion’s upcoming AvP3:

20090520_01 First High-Res AvP3 Screenshots!

I know this isn’t a new screenshot but it is the first to be officially released by Sega on internet. It is also being labeled as the “Marine POV screenshot” by Sega. You can the original article over at Sega.com if you want. Keep nosing about as even more screenshots and a trailer are apparently being released sometime in the next 2 hours.

EDIT: Sega has released two more high-res shots. Unfortunately none of them are new. However some minor story details have also been released which confirm my speculation that the ruins where actually a training pyramid like the one seen in the first movie.

There is also supposed to be a trailer but I can’t find the link. I’m just waiting back on Sega to find out what’s going down regarding the trailer.

DOOMSDAY-1

YEAH!!

n3m0

n3m0

trailer? 2 hours? damn i cant wait to finish work now =) 8 more hours :/

herbie 1

herbie 1

cant wait for the trailer

Private W Hudson

Cool trailer and that but with the high res screenshots im really not digging the new marines whats going on with them!?! they dont look right they look like gears of war soldiers or somthing or Unreal tournamet players

Moody

Moody

trailer is out

shinigami

I dont realy like the idea of an Predator training pyramid. I think it would have been better if it would be an another abandoned Space Jockey's artifact or something like in AVP2 game.    :-\  

Corporal Hicks

Then it'd be same old, same old. The pyramid was a great inclusion in AvP and one of my favorite parts. I'm glad to see the games picking up on the new stuff.

Coke

Coke

Really nice pics, cant wait for this game ! But i think the pulse rifle looks a bit "cheesy"

Neon_Knight

Am I the only one that thinks the aliens look a bit awful?  They don't look threatening, they just look like insects.

Zillamaster202

This game is kickass!!! I Can't wait to play it!!!   ;D     8)  

Übermensch

The POV looks great from all creatures.

Simbaca

Simbaca

The pulse rifle looks different.    ???  

Private W Hudson

Yeah i don't like the pulse rifle looks too squared off or somthing like sharp the ACM one is better :< lets hope the smartgun don't look weird but i got a feeling they wont include that gun ^^

Griffith

Griffith

once again..WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMN HELMETS  I agree with private hudson. Indeed they look like gears of war soldiers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed