AvP3 Teaser Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2009, 03:32:44 PM

Author
AvP3 Teaser Trailer Online! (Read 16,965 times)

eswoody

eswoody

dudes..... DM-Hive respawn time 255,pulse,flamer wheres MM-Wicked Al zomg I want to smoke some AIE :-)

bog113

bog113

This teaser is just..."dust in eyes".makes you think this game has a supercool graphic,but remember those pictures from magazines.The graphic isn't the same!!!

bog113

bog113

I hope i'm wrong,but...

bog113

bog113

I'm waiting for a gameplay trailer!!!

Selected

Selected

The trailer with first ingame footage will be released on 28th may. Only some days then it's out ;). Will be really hard to wait until this one's comes out. But it be worth it !!!!

Selected

Selected

And about the engine, seems to be the Unreal 3,5 Engine. Like someone says here, it looks familiar with gears of war. Read an article that said its the Unreal 3 engine! Graphics will be pretty nice!

Selecte

Selecte

@ bog113  The graphics isnt the same because the game changes during production process, so its normal that released screens or something look different from screens or vids released later.  THe Engine is damn good, so the graphics will be! Its next gen remember?^^

JD

JD

This is the greatest thing to happen in the past 5 years!!

ZENGO

ZENGO

>:D  AVP3 it goin to be a god game...Ay dont now wath it engine of new AVP3 but it dont going to be a beter than SERIOUS SAM 3

ZENGO

ZENGO

And promoted  graphic next gen it fake for more pepol tracked for avp3,same tricks have doom3 game beheind year 2004

eswoody

eswoody

It's a shellshock 2 engine,rebellion's own in house engine.

Zengo

Zengo

Engine hmmm f**k engine,game must to be a god

Zengo

Zengo

Question for corporal hicks or a goin to be a cheats for AVP3

Vakarian

Vakarian

Holy Shit Those Graphics Are Gonna Be Brill On My HD TV    ;D  

ZENOG

ZENOG

Dose sombody read this,ay ask a corporal hicks or a going to be a funkcional cheat for this stupid avp3 game answer me...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed