Arnie Cameo for Predators?

Started by Darkness, May 22, 2009, 07:16:43 PM

Author
Arnie Cameo for Predators? (Read 13,759 times)

Simbaca

Simbaca

I have a bad feeling about this.   :-\  

MicroN

MicroN

I wish they would scrap this movie all together. And get a court order so that Rodriguez never utters the word Predator again. Nor alien, or marine for that matter. This movie is going to suck

mocafrost

mocafrost

Where did they get the prison camp info, and I hope it isn't true.  If there is a prison camp, it better not be the primary setting for the movie.

mocafrost

mocafrost

Where did they get the prison camp info, and I hope it isn't true.  If there is a prison camp, it better not be the primary setting for the movie.

randy4321

randy4321

he was supposed to do a cameo appearance for terminator salvation didnt happen hopefully this does   8)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

If anyone here has read the Predator comics (not AvP) did you think they were good stories despite the fact Dutch wasn't involved in the majority of them?  That same principle could hold true to another Pred movie, although I highly doubt it as everyone's bitching about Dutch this and Dutch that.

dachande89

dachande89

I think having a quick appearance of Arnie would be cool. And who says that its a Pred prison? Couldnt it just be say.. a human prison? thats not too far fetched.

Predboy

Predboy

*sighs* Dont you think we've been through enough. AvP was such a dissapointment. It destroyed the predators, so two idiots decide to make it even worse by making AvPR, destroying the aliens. And since that was obviously not enough, Rodriguez wants to come in and destroy the predators completly with his piece of shit script and ideas. I have officially given up on this movie. Im not gonna bother, might as well spare myself the pain of being let down again while I have the chance.

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

Sound like they are going to use some of the original rodriguez script, ohhhhh does not sound good. surely if he and his team love the predator movies they cant f**k it up.............PLEASE...........

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I knew it. I knew it... This movie is so going to hell.   CAN WE SAY "BOYCOTT"?!!

Sulaco

Sulaco

What? Are they using Brians script now?   ;)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I'm afraid so Sulaco.  Brian slept with the heads at Fox and they relented and have his idea the go ahead.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The article writer is the one who assumes it'll be the prison camp, but either way, a cameo is one more thing implying it's the same story.

mjacobson

mjacobson

Why do you assume that it's a Predator prisoner camp? Maybe the military is keeping Dutch under wraps because he "knows too much"? Doesn't matter, the movie will suck.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

i really don't think that Arnie should appear in "Predators". he just got a lot of work to do and also that Arnie is in big trouble by Obama already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed