Badboy0405

Badboy0405

I meant a cm shots

Awgustas

Awgustas

Cool. :)

Spoon

Spoon

They stated this game was after aliens so the pulse rifle may have changed.  I personally don't mind changes to marines or weapons for that reason.  The aliens head is another issue all together.  Im not crazy of its shape and mouth.  Its like a mix from different movies.  Im sorry but just stick to james camerons design as its the best.

Cellien

Cellien

The marines look cool to me.  They look like they have a realistic build.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

James Camerons is not the best. They should stick with the original ALIEN

vastato2006

vastato2006

Sounds like this one could be a winner for Rebellion, although I'm not too sure about the idea of changing perspectives after each level. It worked OK for the King Kong game 4 years ago, but after playing the last AVP PC games, I would have preferred them setting it out as separate campaigns. If they can strike a decent balance with the levels (one third of them Pred, one third Alien and one third Marine at least), I won't mind it.

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

;D  I wonder if there is going to be a Predalien in this game because in one of the old pictures it shows an Alien with mandables and dreadlocks...

randy4321

randy4321

Darkness what are you talking about the new sound of the pred vision??do u know something we dont??   :P  

Hobbs

Hobbs

I like the way the marines look more realistic this time, but they're just about like the guys from Alien 3.  All bald English/British with thick accents.   As for switching perspectives, AVP 1-2 had the right concept of playing each species storyline, butchering that because another game is popular defeats the purpose of each and tears up things when it comes down to making each have a full game to themselves.  I see this as detailing vs total volume.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

oh please, not switching between perspectives..I don't like that. I want to just play through with the Alien and then move on to the next one, not have them choose it for me..{sigh} oh well..maybe it wont be so bad.

RumorControl

RumorControl

Switching perspectives in between levels is a bad idea.  So you finish one mission as a marine and suddenly the game has you playing as an Alien?  I guess this would help make telling the story easier, but I think they should stick with the tried and true method of separate campaigns for each species.

Hobbs

Hobbs

As far as having a full game goes, we're had at least 1 for each species in the past, what they're doing here is grouping them together so it's not likely we're going to have as much playing time.  If anyone can get an interview, they better get an answer on how many levels this is gonna have compared to their prior efforts.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Somebody's evidently going to have to make a mod for the cloak not draining energy, to make this more authentic...  The reappearance of 'explosive' mines makes me sigh. It doesn't really fit with the species' usual strategies. I'd prefer those laser mines, like in the last film.

Ferazel

Ferazel

Hopefully they'll release the predator demo early like they did with AvP1. Then they can have 3 demos for the game for each race.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed