Alien Remake/Origin Story In The Works

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 28, 2009, 09:04:05 PM

Author
Alien Remake/Origin Story In The Works (Read 17,071 times)

idi2

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

Its Game Time

I rather liked indiana jones 4!

Starkiller

Im all up for a prequel to alien, providing the story is epic. If Ripley & Cameron were behind this project, then it could be something great, i agree with some comments about ruining the mystery of 'the pilot' (space jockey) but I think providing its done well, the whole thing, story, script, cast, director etc then it could be fantastic!

Starkiller

meant to say Ridley not ripley lol

von

von

well this is just bloody disgusting!

Predator is prey

Predator is prey

haha im suprise how ppl exaggerate these days if you dont like then dont watch it, commit suicide, become homosexual or whatever you want but the world isnt gonna end. The originals will still be there. Suckers   >:D  

Brian

Brian

No predator without arnold, no terminator with out arnold, no alien without ripley.

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

well, Neon, Ridley and his bro' IS involved with the new remake prequel "Alien". they're working together. whose not? not US? Your call now.Even though i read the storyline on aliens novel. its really the opening, and can't really say to anyone whats the storyline. well, almost not everyone.

rick

rick

hell no alien films are lelegend remake will be shit im not cing it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed