Alien Remake/Origin Story In The Works

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 28, 2009, 09:04:05 PM

Author
Alien Remake/Origin Story In The Works (Read 16,846 times)

Zillamaster202

This is a bad idea man, game over man!!!   :'(  

Hicks_0998

@ Neon_Knight: we have much to discuss my friend lol   ;D  

Meathead320

Great, an "attention deficit dissorder friendly" Alien movie. All we need.

NaleSha

NaleSha

Its happend to the texas chainsaw massiquer, halloween,friday the 13th, and now its happening to us,  I say we just suck it up and hope for the best cus theres not much we can do about it.

Cozzy2012

Cozzy2012

In the the second Alien movie "Aliens"... I like to Imagine that the crashed Alien ship near the start was a Predator ship with a Predator pilot. The Predators planned on using the colony for their ritual, but they died in the crash. And the Aliens were left to roam free.  Theres so much that can be done with Alien and Predator. Just need the right guy to come up with something. Bring back James Cameron!!!

Spaghetti

i dunno.  don't like how it sounds but at least Ridley's involved.

Kimarhi

I've paid attention to this series far more so than any healthy human should and I can't help but feel a little disgusted at Hollywoods general lack of creativity nowadays, and a vague excitement........  sigh.

Hicks_0998

Do we all agree that if Alien gets the reboot/remake treatment we will all boycott it?

JayHy17

just add colonial marines fux i mean fox.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I hope the world ends in 2012 so this doesnt get made.

Eidotemit

...god damn it...

Its Game Time

I must be honest.....this is pathetic.....not the news (Granted, the news is still pathetic) No, i mean the reaction to the news. People, its just a movie, just pretend it doesnt exist.....Thought i cant blame you for feeling this way, its not that big of a deal.

Crescent-31

Crescent-31

@ Its Game Time  pretend its not there? I had to do that with that shitty reunion of Indiana Jones 4! I cant stand shitty reunion, reboots and remakes anymore! Let the Alien franchise what it is!

Griffith

Hey guys let's do this why don't we send to FOX a lot of suggestions since they are goint to f**k up this franchise too...maybe they can keep it in mind like.   An alien musical ..broadway style with exploding chestbusters singing and predators dancing,  :o   why not an alien soap opera ..NO WAIT even better Alien vs ugly betty.. cool.  Why not I mean they are going to f**k this up anyway.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

What. The. f**k?! I'm all aboard for n origin story, but HELL NO f**kING REMAKE! This is a dark day, my friends, they're about to kill the Alien...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed