Alien Remake/Origin Story In The Works

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 28, 2009, 09:04:05 PM

Author
Alien Remake/Origin Story In The Works (Read 16,844 times)

SHREK

be interesting to see how they deal with the space jockey or jockeys if thats going to be one of the main patrts of the film. cant see it being very good, but atleast ridley scott is on it, so u never know... see wa they come up with    ;)  

SublimeDBC

Oh this is rich...I can already see it..now all Fox needs to do is hire Christian Bale as their main character maybe throw in jennifer anniston as a colonial marine and then throw samuel L. Jackson in the meat grinder!!!

invisible hunter

invisible hunter

U boys at avp galaxy are going to busy bringing us fans plenty of gossip. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS.

Richman678

Hollywood saw the success of the Batman reboot series, and now want to cash in.  Fox is notorious for recently putting nothing but garbage movies out. The fact that Scott is involved is the only hope we may have to a credible Alien film being made.  If its a reboot I hate that idea. If its an origins story...well that is a little better.

K

K

A new Ripley?... Yeeeeeah, don't think so. Don't need to see some "hot" teen encounter Aliens years before she encounters one... for the first time... What kinda memory erasing BS they gonna try there? And a music video director taking on ALIEN?... Why don't you just kill us all now and get it over with, Fox?! Who's gonna be the new Ripley? Britney Spears?? f**k.

Starkiller

Alien remake? NO   >:(     Alien prequel/origin? YES   :)  

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

BRITNEY SPEARS AS RIPLEY HEY WOT A COOL IDEA MAYBE SHE CAN SING TO THE ALIEN  AND BORE THE THING 2 DEATH BEFORE SOMEONE TWATS HER ONE OOPS SORRY I HAVE WOKEN UP AND REGAINED MY SENSES. TALK ABOUT JUMPING ON THE REMAKE BANDWAGON AS ONE GEORDIE 2 ANOTHER DON'T DO IT RIDLEY IT'S A  STUPID IDEA FOR CHRIST SAKE LISTEN TO THE FANS AND NOT THE SUITS   >:(     >:(     >:(  

dachande89

The end is nigh

cool

cool

I for one would love an origins story.  i hate mysterys.  I want to know everything about aliens, including how they were form, not some stupid comic book interpretation...

philsaw101134

Wow. I don't know if I'm dissapointed, or exited. I'll just wait for more news.     :-\  

Hicks_0998

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't the origin of the xenomorph been explored in the comics and graphic novels? It involved Ripley and a ragtag bunch of marines and dreamers and they went to the Aliens' planet in search of the Queen of Queens and had a really awesome story.  If that is what Fox is talking about, they'd better get a visionary to lens it and not some half-assed commercial/music video wanker director.

marrerom

as long as ridley is on board then i have faith it will be good.

dallas121

dallas121

Does Fox will annuanciate that the next step on the production is a Sigourney Weaver cameo? I hope she'll take her close entirely off this time! ...Or maybe she'll portrayed a sexy-old-xenomorphe coooollllll

Xenomorphine

Change the character names. It can still be a continuation of the series, with a similar story, without being a remake.

Nukiemorph

If they're going to remake this, they better change the hell out of it and not involve the same characters.  Remakes like The Omen, Psycho, and Amityville Horror are pointless and insulting.  If they give us another Nostromo, another Ripley, another first encounter with the same crew, basically the same script but with added modern flare, it's like saying they can do better than Ridley did it the first time.  I'm hoping the new Alien and Predator are very different from the old series, so they can be set apart.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed