Tony Scott Confirms 'Alien' Prequel

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2009, 09:01:08 PM

Author
Tony Scott Confirms 'Alien' Prequel (Read 21,206 times)

Rudy M Alapag (Ripley) Jr

this is the "Alien" film i really looking forward to. To: I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. i've been waiting for this prequel to be solved and really for sure this one is the movie where we could find out about the Jockeys and the rest.i'm sure that this the only "Alien" film there should be and the only one it will explain everything.

hey guys! i just found out on the empire online.com that this "Alien" film is NOT a remake, its a prequel to "'Alien"'s first film and the second one. it will be about how that derelict ship got crashed landed there and especially leaving the eggs there while the queen left her children and started to make more in "Aliens".so, after A4 it all goes in a loop and to the prequel and then to A4 again.

Tony Scott is directing for Ridley. and the Alien prequel is "Alien 5" origins of the derelict ship and how it crashed landed there. from the ompany themselves of course. they released the... well you guys know the rest.

Xenomorphine

Ancient Enemy, totally agreed. Nobody agrees on which version of a 'homeworld' we should see and who seriously wants to see something as clunky as the Space Jockey's torso lumbering around?  Let's not introduce things, just for the sake of seeing them.

Xenomorphine

And, for heaven's sake, the company did not release anything! They intercepted the signal! That's all! If they already had people on site, years before, they wouldn't have diverted a refinement tug, for such an unsuitable venture!

:o   the company doesn't believe Ripley that the Alien she blew out through the airlock.Then who send out the Aliens? Xenomorphine, who really send them out? if not the company, then who else?

pissedoff

pissedoff

I'm really pissed about this. I knew Fox was greedy but I refused to believe they would stoop to this level. Once again Fox has shown that it has no respect for its IPs. I thought things couldn't get any worse. Now Fox is going to tamper with the one film that still gives them a degree of artistic merit. The days of good films are over people. As long as Fox continues to profit they will continue to put out mediocre garbage. Even if this film has potential Fox will cut every corner until there's nothing redeemable. Anyone who thinks otherwise need only look at what happened with Alien Resurrection. AvP was simply a confirmation of Fox's total lack of respect for the classics.

TheAncientEnemy

Rudy, I'm trying my best to get through your grammar here but I think I can answer for Xenomorphine by saying that the company threw Ripley to the dogs. Do you think they would have any shred of decency and say "we believe you because we sent you there" etc etc? Do you think that the people at Ripley's hearing were even remotely informed by the higher ups? Of course not. The company lies, manipulates, and utilizes.  Questions like that make it no mystery at all as to why Fox can make money producing awful, stupid movies.

Predator is prey

Predator is prey

Wow im really excited about this and i am speaking like a normal person does not like some geek fanboys. I hope they do an Aliens remake hahaa. Lets all make a petition to FOX.

Seb

Seb

I've just named my daughter Ripley

Dragonblaster

Screw FOX !   @Predator is prey: An Aliens remake ?! You can't be serious...

Hicks_0998

@ Predator is prey: you sir are an idiot

Awgustas

Exactly! ^^^

Richman678

How long till Christian Bale is announced to star in it???  oh wait it might not be a reboot....

Xenomorphine

1: Nobody "released the Aliens", Rudy. I'm not sure what you meant by that.  2: Whoever sent the Nostromo out, obviously trashed all the data, for fear of criminal involvement. Nobody in the company knew about it. Why? Because they would have sent out another mission in the 57 years between the Nostromo going by Acheron and Ripleys' return, otherwise. Certainly, they wouldn't have bothered to help fix the colony up. They would have simply gone and got eggs. Burke took a risk. It was his doing so, which presumably cued others in the company to search hidden archives. Hence, the team in 'Alien 3'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed