Tony Scott Confirms 'Alien' Prequel

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2009, 09:01:08 PM

Author
Tony Scott Confirms 'Alien' Prequel (Read 20,933 times)

Goldbum

Goldbum

ALIEN HOMEWORLD PLEASE. and dont make the aliens so easy to kill as in AVP...make them the original killing machines that were in Alien/Aliens

Hicks_0998

Off topic: Im from Australia and Terminator Salvation aint out yet, but whoevers seen it here, is it good or bad?

JD

JD

Things to look forward to:- AvP3(game) Aliens CM(game) Aliens Crucible(game) PREDATORS(movie) ALIENS AGAIN   :P  (movie)

Dallas001

Dallas001

:-\   IS ADI going to be involved with creature fx again? Judging from recent trends its likely, but will they bring back giger to update the suit and have him finally resolve his hatred of ADI/FOX's mistakes? Plus also do real justice and homage to the ORIGINAL, not the ADI redesign to the ALIEN suit?

Deathbearer

For some reason this makes me want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger..

Riptr2

Riptr2

I will remain cynical until the movie actually starts being discussed by mainstream press, and we will be able to see if it is shaping up to be a good film, or another AVPR.

mjacobson

I have to throw in with TheAncientEnemy (#58). He's completely right. Here's the arc: "it's gonna suck, the leaked draft is awful!" "The production art is cool, the stills are awesome, I hope it will be cool."  "We haven't seen anything new in months, I hope nothing's wrong!" "It's finally being released, I can't wait!"  "What a piece of f$#%%^^g crap! Fox betrayed us again!"  This has been us during AvP, AvP:R and it's already starting with Predators. The magic from the first movies is gone. We are never getting that wonder and thrill back. Its time to wake up to that fact.

Rudy M Alapag (Ripley) Jr

Rudy M Alapag (Ripley) Jr

8)  alright just calm down. rycher. of course i want a Alien remake prequel. i was just...making my own comment. we all want a remake even though the prequel is the 5th Alien film but going backwards.

aliensun

aliensun

i say go 4 it pre alien and predators  alien aliens and predator will still be here when those movies come out  they are still here after alien3 predator2 alien res avp and avpr i just want 2 see if they would be better than those last 5 movies and would never mach the first 3 will may predator just have 2 wait and see

Zillamaster202

:P   On second thought, a prequal doesn't sound to bad after all. I'm still looking forward to seeing Predators thought than i am seeing a prequal to Alien.   :-\     8)  

Nukiemorph

Thank the f**k Christ.

RealAmerican

RealAmerican

What do you expect from the network that laps Bush's balls up like a candy treat? They dont know anything about anything, period. Any franchises they own are subject to complete annihilation by the stupidity of the idiot executives who run teh company. The DarkHorse comic line would have made better movies than any of the last 4 that came out. And millions of fans know this, but yet a few overpayed executives at Fox just cant figure it out. Fox dont deserve to exist. Freedom of speech is great, but once a level of sheer stupidity is reached (which they have surpassed) they need to be removed from our society as fast as possible.

JD

JD

I'm trying to think how this prequal story will pan out, or even how they are going to tell it.  We already know what the space Jocky is and why it crashed beacuse theres his whole story in Aliens: Book 1.  Unless there gonna base that whole movie on that book then it would be a great movie.

Hicks_0998

@ RealAmerican: yeah i agree with you wholeheartedly on that one mate.  Dark Horse comics have fantastic stories with great characters that lots of fans would agree would make for a great movie translation.  Fox have had their chance at delivering a quality Aliens/Predator/AvP film for years now and everytime they bring one out they blow it.  I cant believe i was sucked into AvPR....

Alien³

There is a 20% chance I reckon of this actually turning out good. 20%.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed