Small AvP3 Details

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 05, 2009, 09:40:54 PM

Author
Small AvP3 Details (Read 10,204 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Recently there’s been a spurt of game magazines making a big deal about Rebellion’s upcoming AvP3. Most of these have had little in the way of information. However, the Xbox 360 Magazine had an article with some minor details in:

“Three campaigns: one as a colonial marine, one as a Predator and the third from the perspective of an Alien Drone. Expect frantic, FPS horror, lots of gore, and the beep of the marine’s motion tracker to keep you up at night. The three different characters allow players to experience three types of gameplay, each taking advantage of their strengths and weaknesses, but AvP was always remembered for being one of the most pant-wetting, keyboard-swetting games to ever be released.”

According to forum member Lone Warrior (thanks for the news) the information in the article is said to be provided by Rebellion. Check out the forum for more details.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Oh god! That's soooo nice! Can't wait for it to come out!!

LeoTPred

LeoTPred

cant wait   :)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Holy crap i can already smell the hot searing plasma from a shoulder cannon....or is that my flesh being burned by acidic blood....either way its about f**king time!!

shinigami

shinigami

YAY! Now THIS is how an AVP game should be! Cant wait.    ;D  

Cellien

Cellien

Awesome, sounds great!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Ummm yeah, can someone please tell me if this games is coming out for the PC, because if it isn't I think I will have a heart attack   :-\  

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

w00t w00t i cant wait!! BACK TO THE GOOD OLD AVP DAYS!!! i pee'd a little

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Not much info besides the obvious. Either way, I can't want.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Sounds like it will be just like the first two games, which isn't a bad thing! Although the games never really scared me.

kaizerdan

kaizerdan

No? Real? Information?...   :'(    For now just gotta stick with avp2 lan style... try not to get hopes up.

sounds like avp1 all over agen ): nothing new, just a remake of the original   :-\   avp2: primal hunt woz the best in the series i think    ;D    peace!

IZF

IZF

what system it on pc,xbox,ps3,wii,e.t.c

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

most likely PC because thats what the first 2 were for....can you imagine trying to wall climb as an alien with a controller?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

humph.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed