First Aliens vs Predator 3 Screens!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 22, 2009, 07:22:43 PM

Author
First Aliens vs Predator 3 Screens!!! (Read 21,634 times)

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Awesome!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

F--k ACM   AVP 3 in da the house and lookin mighty fine!   ;D    This is how the movies should have looked like!

Hicks_0998

Predboy: yeah good point but how long have we been waiting for AvP 3?

Xenomorphine

I honestly believe that these are just some examples of painted or CGI concept art. Some of the details just come across that way, when you look at them, close up.  Also, the only in-game footage we got to view for 'Colonial Marines' looked sort of crappy (especially in the movements). The cinematic looked good, but that wasn't done with the same engine, by any real stretch of the imagination.

Green

Green

:D     :D     ;D     :o  Yes,the game is beautiful!!!very nice,GREAT JOB!!!come on....

scout n88

scout n88

Here are what i think the classes are: Aliens:  Drone, Warrior, Guard, Runner,PredAlien, Battle alien, Queen (queen must be unlocked in battle with server settings) Predqueen (must molt into queen when you are a predalien, read above for more info about queens)  Predators: Hunter, Heavy, Elder(unlocked like queen) , There will be more predator classes i think, and thanks for reading this.

scout n88

scout n88

Oh and i think the queen/predqueens may beable to make a area into a hive, and a gametype is that theres 1 queen, the queen makes a hive somewhere in the map and lays eggs, the eggs hach as facehuggers AKA players in alien life sycle the facehuggers get the hosts, humans predators ect... and you know the rest.

Predboy

Hicks 0998: Its been a while, but Im not going to get all woked up over something that isn't a big deal yet, and we dont even know how the game is going to be. It looks good, but so did AvPR, and we all know how that turned out.   ::)  

Bio Mech Hunter

The game is actually looking damn good. Which is a glimmer of hope, but...  ...it's being developed be Rebellion AND the Strause brothers?! Aw FFFFFFf**k. I guess, now we have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Damnit...   >:(   Well, that explains why the Aliens look too small, again.   :-\  

Commander Griker

OMG ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!  i wasn't expecting this    :o  

Commander Griker

Rebellion and the Strause brothers f**k this is what AVP Requiem should have bin not it being set on earth and shit

Commander Griker

I can wait!!!!!!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D    If the multiplayer is alot like AVP 2 the pc game i am going to go nuts i played that game for 4 years straight online

CacoDemonBrasil

CacoDemonBrasil

Cant wait for this game,but i hope they wont cancel A:CM,if this AvP3 is going to have a better story than AvP2,Will be very interessing

Spoon

OH YEAH!! Cant wait!  Been way to long since last one an DIEING to see some aliens jump at the screen in HD goodnesss.   Xbox360 baby!

Spoon

Predators look perfect but still not happy with how aliens look.  Dont like their avp style mouths as they have dinosaur jaws instead of human like alien and aliens. plus head is straight instead of skull shape then it extends out long.  Model looks just like A:CM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed